Meri Maasi hi class RAAND nikli

i guys this is a story written by someone. This is about my maasi. This is a true story.

Her name is Priya. She is very beautiful and very fair. She is not very tall. She is around 5 ft7 in. Her body specs are 34D-30-36. Yes her boobs are really big. Her husband runs his own business. She lives in Mumbai only, about half an hour from our home. She has a son also who is around ** yrs old.
It all started when I was in my 12th standard. Yes after my experiences with Vatsala mam. She was about 34yr old at that point of time. I use to go to her home almost every week once or twice. She use to be casually dressed around me. She was of very open mentality. She would wear skirts, jeans, tight tops. Most of the time I could clearly see her cleavage and that use to give me a arousal, but I use to control myself. I use to go to the bathroom and play with her bra panties.
Then one weekend my mom told me –
Mom- aaj maasi ke ghar jaana hain tumhe.
Me- kyun maa, kya hua ? kuch kaam hain kya ?
Mom- nahi maasaji baahar gaye huye hain. Toh aaj raat wahin sojana, meri tabiyat thik nahi hain warna main hi chali jaati.
Me- ok maa. Koi problem nahi hain. Kitney baje jaana hain ?
Mom – Apni maasi se baat karlo aur usi hisaab se chaale jaana.
Me- Ok mom.
I called up maasi.
Me- hi maasi, kya kar rahey ho.
Priya Maasi- Kuch nahi beta taiyaar ho rahi hoon…
Me- kyun kahi jaa rahey ho kya ?
Priya Maasi – haan beta friends ke saath zara baahar ja rahi hoon.
Me- toh main kitne baje aaoon apke ghar?
Priya maasi- beta 11:00 bajey taka a jaon, main chotu (her son) ko neighbor ke yaahan chod kar jaa rahi hoon. Usey bhi le aana. Main 12:00 baje taka a jaongi.
Me- okk maasi.
Priya Maasi- Aur sun apni maan ko mat bolna, usey acha nahi lagta meri ate night parties. Okkk.
Me- haan maasi. Jaantahoon… Mere ko kya bach samjha hain?
Priya maasi- haan aaj kal tu bahut bada ho gaya hain dekh rahi hoon main. Acha rakhti hoon, mere ko taiyaar hona hain.
Me- okk maasi have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behan Ki Malish

Chudakharh Family

Meri Khala Aur Main