Sex with Girlfriend

Dear readers, for few it may seem to be my fantasy but the lady luck smiled and within a span of a week, I had the opportunity to enjoy all 3 of them. I will try my level best to make it a enjoyable reading and forgive me for using hindi words to paint the exact scenario.

Well, about me I would say that I am 26 year horny man from Mumbai who is presently posted in Varanasi. I was quite apprehensive of going there and had decided to quit my job but my father asked me to go and see the things first before quitting. I was provided with a two bedroom flat in one of high rise building there.

Each floor had only 4 flats and after a while I realised that the other 3 flats were bought by a Patel. He joined two flats, opposite my flat and treated the third one as guest room. So they were my only neighbour and Mr Patel had gradually started liking me when he understood that I am a banker by profession.

I used to see his twin daughters, Sonal and Priyal, quite frequently and needless to say, also mentally fucked them along with their mother Kirtiben. Kirtiben had a fully ripe body and sex used to ooze out from every part of hers and seemed to be younger sister of Mr patel, who as per my guess would be in his late forties.

Both the girls, Sonal and Priyal were big idiots when it came to academics but were extremely sensuous and had a great figure. Both must have been around 18 but had failed to clear their 12 board exams and was one of the reasons of tension of Mr patel. During one courtesy exchange of pleasantries, he showed his displeasure to me regarding this and I was quick enough to offer my services of guiding them whenever I find time.

He was very happy at my proposal and after about 3 months of being their neighbour, I was invited for a cup of tea in their house. I talked big and somehow succeeded in making impression on Kirti as well her nubile nymphets. The very next day, I went home early and was at their doorstep by 7 p.m. I was welcomed by Kirti.

She called Sonal and Priyal and they came with face pack on their face and simply refused to get down with books. Kirti was very apolegetic and I showed my magnamity by brushing the issue off. I sat down and emphasised to Kirti that perhaps our approach is wrong and first I will have to be their friend. She nodded and said she would talk with her husband.

I sublty complimented her and said bhabhi, aap jitni sunder hai usme Patel ji to aapki har baat mante hi honge, par itni choti choti baaton mein unko kya bother karna. She visibly blushed and said Rohit ji, ab woh nahin sunte hai aur kuch idhar udhar hone say naraaz hote hain. I smiled and said , that means earlier he used to, and by the way, you still are very beautiful.

She again blushed but said nothing. I then after some time mildly flirting with her said dono se baat karna hoga. Meanwhile, Sonal came out and said she is going to roof top and left. I continued for some more time about their studies and said o.k bhabhi, chalta hun, upar jaa kar Sonal se baat karke dekhta hun ki kya problem hai.

I went to roof top and found her standing near railing. I said, hi Sonal. She just stared at me for a sec and ignored me. I sighed heavily and then inhaled heavily and said ufff, kya khusboo hai. She remained silent. I asked her kaun sa perfume hai. This time she said this is not a perfume. I said, all the boys will go mad with this aroma. This time she smiled.

I asked her in complaining tone what you beautiful girls get by teasing innocent chaps like me with such a sexy aroma ( and again inhaled heavily ) and then murmured audibly yaar, yeh khusboo ufffff, kaaaaashhhhh. She giggled and asked you really like it ya phek rahe ho. I said yaar, jhoot kyun bolunga, kaash aur karib se feel kar pata.

She giggled softly and said really, utne bor nahi ho jitna jab dad se baat kar rahe the lage mujhe. I laughed and said Sonal, the truth is that to be your friend I befriended your dad. This time she laughed heartily and said by god, I like your real Harami like attitude. I pretended to be deeply aggrieved and said yaar, sach bolne ki yehi reward hai.

Sonal then said, dad is serious about studies and I dont want to study any further, and I meant I like your frankness. I winked at her and said like a romeo for three months I had been trying to befriend you but you never allowed me. Sonal said, hmm, dad was apprehensive about you and we were instructed not to give you any sort of lift.

I said, I know yaar, but teri problem kya hai, why dont you study. She sighed and said, now dont talk about that, I really get turned off by mention of it. I then joked, aur turn on !. She giggled and said bindaas baaton se. I continued flirting with her and said, what prize I get by turning you on with my bindaas attitude.

She raised her eyebrows and said, break lagaa, bahut fast jaa raha hai aur limit mein rah. I sighed and said kya karu, havent you heard that song.. Sexy lady on floor....., and I got to talk with her after so many days, isliye control nahi raha is dil aur zubaan par. She again giggled and said tum toh peeche pad gaye.

I shot back, tum ho hi aisi, mauka do, peeche aagay dono pad jaunga. She giggled again and said chalti hu. I asked her, kal phir milte hai. She just smiled and walked away. After she left I smoked and came back to my flat.

Mr Patel called me for dinner that night and the door was opened by Priyal. I delibrately collided with her near door. She huskily said sorry and smiling at her I said, dont be, it was my pleasure and smiled meaning fully at her. She got my message and looked at me with wide eyes. While having dinner, I told Mr Patel that while I will give problem to Priyal, I will be explaining theory to Sonal and vice versa.

Mr Patel said pls do what you feel will make them pass this year. I said, dont you worry, it will take some time and they will do good. During dinner both the girls behaved normally with me and I could manage to whisper to Sonal kal subah, roof top par.

Next morning she came and asked me kyun bulaya. I said, Sonal, I am also of your generation and few years back I too lost my way as my parents are more conservative than yours and there was a urge inside me to know more about girls and enjoy their company. I continued, and my neigbourhood aunty taught me how to enjoy and remain focused.

I just want to teach the same thing to you and Priyal. She said listen, both of us dont want iota of studies and we will protest the draconian measures of our dad, he can not force us to study. I said, yaar, sun to lo, if you dont like the idea, reject it. She kept mum and I said mujhe teaching ka koi passion nahi hai, passion hai toh beautiful girls ke saath rehna aur......... I left the sentence incomplete.

She laughed and said, your passion you are getting but what about us. I held her hands, pulled her towards me and whispered by god, agar mazaa na aaye to shaam ko muh nahin dikhaunga. Her boobs were pressing against my chest as I kissed her lips first softly and then sucked her lower lips more vigorously while my hands pressed her ass.

She had squeezed her pussy to the fullest was evident from her tight ass. She had started enjoying it and her hands curled up around my neck and had opened her mouth and welcomed my tongue. My one hand slowly started exploring her figure and played with her nipples which were already erect. One by one I played with her nipples as we both continued to kiss.

Finally she ran out of breath and I left her and asked kaisa lagaa, Sonal. She panted and said saale, ek number ke harami ho. I bowed my head and said woh toh hun, par tum dono ko jo chaiye woh de sakta hun. She tried to threaten me dad ko bolti hun. I laughed and said sweetheart, mujhe to koi aur mil jayegi par tum dono kya karoge.

She started walking towards stairs and I just said, shaam ko, skirt me aana. I remained restless thru out the day and after reaching home went to Patels house. Kirti told me that Sonal is at roof top taking fresh air. I understood the whole scene and hurriedly explained basics to Priyal. She was relaxed and smiled meaningfully at me. I told kirti that perhaps I should talk to Sonal.

Kirti said she would join me but I said she should watch Priyal and ensure that she solves what I taught her. I rushed upstairs. Sonal had indeed heeded to my advise and sported a skirt and a loose T shirt. I went near her and straight away planted a kiss. She like a hungry tigress kissed me back and her hands straight way reached for my dick. It was semi erect.

I understood her urgency and pushed her on her knees and took out my tool. I held her head and thrust my dick to her. She knew what I demanded and swallowed it. I whispered, Sonal lick it. She started doing it and I moaned. The hotness of her saliva did the trick and she could see my dick growing in size.

She squealed in pleasure as she lovingly stroked it and kept on licking it. As a habbit, I always keep my balls and crotch clean and free from hairs and had been using aromatic oil there. She buried her face into my crotch and inhaled deeply and licked my balls like a starved bitch. It was my turn to squeal out of pleasure and I held her hairs and pressed my crotch against her face.

Soon, she ran out of breath, looking at me she said,give it to me, please, I am dying for this pleasure for so long. I made her stand up and lifted her Ts and had a view of her magnificient boobs. Soft, supple with hard nipples invited me to play with them. I slurped her nipples and applied pressure of my tongue to twist and roll inside my mouth.

She moaned in pleasure and to feel the hardness of my dick thrust her pelvic and my hard dick pressed her from over her skirt. She moaned and moaned and said, pleasee utaar doooo ummmmmm aaaaahhh. I whispered by god bed par pelne ka mazaaa jyadaaa aata sonal, yahan sab utaar diya aur koi aa gaya toh.

She whispered, pleaseeeee, rahaa nahi jaataaa uffffffff kaiseee aaag lagi haiii ummm, kuchhh to karooo pleaseeeeee. I said, Sonalll, teri phat jayegi. She interrupted me and said, uffff, kuch nahi hoga, maine 1 1/2 inch ka mombatti ghusayaaa hua haii. I looked here and there and could locate a broken folding cot lying on other side of roof. I carried her there and made her stand there.

I then folded the cot and put it on floor and sat there with her. She had removed her T shirt and expressed urgency, jaldi karo na, mom ko shak na ho jaye. I removed her skirt and said, isko kyun chod diya and lowered my pants. I came on top of her and rubbed her pussy. It was dripping and I positioned my dick. She thrust upwards greedily and I gave it to her.

It was very tight and slowly and gradually she could swallow every inch of it inside her warm pussy. She escatically moaned and said ufffff kitnaaaa ummmm mazaaaaa haiiii. I started to jerk slowly and lick her entire top half by twisting my neck to the maximum. She returned twice the kisses and kept on saying karooo haaaannn karooo uffffff mm aaaaahhhhh karteeeee rahoooooo ummmmmm.

I said soch kitna mazaa aayega bistar par tumko karne mein. She had now started jerking and was giving me counter thrust, more powerful than my thrust. Soon we started to compete with each other, she would raise her pelvic and I would come down, pinning her down and then licking her face.

Both of us were in seventh heaven when I grunted, Ummm Sonal jhadne waala hun, kya karun, bheetar kar dun. She deliriously commanded, karte rahoooo pleaseeee, matt nikalooooo ummm aaaahhhhhh kuccchhhh hoooo rahaaaa haiiii mujheee bhiiii, feelinggg likeeee I am flyinggggg aaaaaahhhhhhhh.

I became greeedy and pumped her with full might, deciding that I will give it to her. Then I started to ejaculate, feeling the maximum pleasure. I was winding up when I could feel her cumming and with still hard dick I didnt remove it and just grinded her pussy. She held me tight and had a fierce orgasm. My balls were dripping with her cum as my dick gradually started to shrink and come out of her pussy.

I almost immediately, dressed up and asked her to wear her clothes. She realised the risk we had taken and wore her dress, cleaning her pussy with her panties and gave it to me. She said, isko rakh lo, kal le jaungi. I kept it in my pocket and said, toh kal kahan, mere ghar mein aa ppaogi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behan Ki Malish

Chudakharh Family

Meri Khala Aur Main