College Friend Parul

First let me describe myself. I am a young girl from Eastern India (Kolkata) aged 19 and full of life and energy. My name is Namita and I am rather tall and strapping, standing at a height of 5’4”. My school education was completed at Kolkata in a leading English Medium School for Girls only. Throughout, I was a bright student, and in my High School exams, I fared out with flying colors in the Science stream. My parents are from a middle class family, and rather conservative in their attitude. Apart from studies and a few games like Table Tennis and Badminton, and a few outings with my friends to see an occasional movie or to dine out, my freedom was rather restricted. Normally, when not in school, I wear loose fitting Salwar Suits and only on special occasions did I also wear Sarees (mainly borrowed from my mom). Jeans; tops or skirts were a strict NO NO for me, and I could never dream of putting on such dresses. Of course, I envied my friends, who preferred to be dressed in skimpy and tight outfits, even though it meant exposing their bodies a bit. It is in this background that my story unfolds itself.

After passing out from School, my interest in Engineering (Electronics) arose and being quite a bright student, I easily gained admission in a good private Engineering Institute near Kolkata. My joys knew no bounds upon my selection for the five year course and I knew that my career was made. As this institute was situated far away, and it was not possible to travel to and fro every day, my father got me enrolled in a hostel situated within walking distance from the college campus. This was a hostel only for women, with the boys’ hostel situated at least two km away. I guess, this was a basic precaution taken by the Institute authorities just to segregate the boys from girls when not attending classes. I was happy and contended and my father was satisfied with these arrangements. I soon moved into the hostel, prepared for some hard and serious studies. Little did I realize how this hostel life would affect me and change my life, perhaps forever.

The room I was allotted was in the first floor of the hostel building, leading out of a long corridor. There were a series of rooms leading out of this corridor, each situated next to the other side by side. Mine was a three bedded room with a small attached Indian type toilet. Apart from three wooden beds along with cotton mattresses and pillows, each girl was given a small steel almirah, to keep their belongings in and a common small dressing table. A few hooks were in the room, perhaps to hang out the daily clothes and towels. There was a canteen situated on the ground floor to meet our requirements for food, snacks and tea all at fixed timings. Food was not allowed in the rooms and even for an early morning cup of tea, girls were required to visit the canteen. However, packet snacks like chips, kurkure, peanuts and biscuits were on sale that could be taken up to the rooms for eating.

I had two room mates who shared our three seated room right away from day 1. One was Nisha, a Punjabi girl and the other was Parul who was also from Kolkata, both of whom were around my age group. Nisha was very fair and of healthy built and with sharp features. Her assets were very much pronounced and she loved to wear Jeans and Tops and occasionally Salwar Suits. Parul was short in height ( I guess she must not be more than 5’), dark and rather thin. She was rather plain looking, but what caught everyone’s eyes was that she had a head full of long and thick hair that reached even below her hip region. The only dress she wore was Sarees and nothing else. The first evening and night we chatted and talked and got to know each other as we had to remain together for the entire length of 5 years that our course would run into. As we chatted, Nisha came out that this institute was a well known centre for Ragging of fresher. She warned us to remain prepared for any eventualities in the next few days but to take everything in our strides, which would be in our interest only.

As the night pulled on, we realized to our horror that it was past 2.00 AM and that it was high time that we got to bed. It was just at this juncture that I got a rude shock. Nisha got up and started to get into her night dress. So far so good, as even I had to change into my nightie. But Nisha came out with an announcement. She told “girls, don’t mind if I take my clothes off and get into my night dress.” Who had reason to mind as this was a routine affair. But not for Nisha. She first took off her tops right in front of us and immediately thereafter, off came her jeans. She stood in front of us clad in only her white nylon brassiere, which could hardly contain her breasts, big that they were. Down below, she was wearing a matching laced panty, which was short and skimpy. Before any of us could react, off came her bra and panty and Nisha stood before us totally nude. It was for the first time that I was watching another naked female at so close quarters and most amazingly, I could not take my eyes off her assets. Her breasts were big and round with two large nipples sitting atop. The nips were deep brown in color and were surrounded by large circular aureoles, also deep brown in color. Her tummy was flat without any trace of flab, punctured by a deep navel. She was totally hairless and I was amazed to see that even around her ample private parts, there was no trace of any hair. Obviously, she had carefully removed her pubic hairs as also her armpit hairs. I saw no reason why she should decide to do this. Her buttocks were round and firm duly slit in two parts by her ass crack. But before we could react, Nisha slipped into a skimpy night dress that barely covered her assets. Evidently, she took this very lightly and in a matter of fact manner.

Soon all three of us were deep in our sleep, dreaming of the days that lay ahead of us. Early next morning, I was the first to wake up and I could see that Nisha’s night dress had traveled all the way up and lay gathered around her waist, exposing her shaved private parts. The lips were slightly apart and through them I could spot her brown inner lips and rather large clitoris that were peeing out. I took a glass of water and as per my daily routine; and I entered the toilet to relieve my self. Drawing up my nightie to my waist, and exposing my ass, I slowly squatted on the toilet footrests and started exerting the pressure to lighten my intestines. I was half through when suddenly I heard an urgent thumping on the toilet door. It was Parul’s whose voice I could hear clearly through the closed toilet door. “Namita, you are taking hell of a long time. You forget that there are three of us and all of us are feeling the urge to relieve ourselves. Open up quickly you fool” I heard Parul call out urgently. “You fool” I yelled back, “I am only half through. How can I get out?” Suddenly Parul started banging on the door and she was shouting “Namita, my shit is coming out. I can’t stand a moment more. Open up or I will soil this room”. I had no alternative. Without washing my ass hole, I stood up, letting my nightie down and I opened the door.

Before I could any thing, Parul rushed in and lifting her night dress up to her waist and lowering her panties, she squatted on the toilet seat and let go. With a squeal, her gas escaped from her ass hole and before my horrified, her yellow shit simply poured out, thick and fast. With a sharp hiss, her piss spurted out and for the first time, I saw her pussy, ******ing out her load of pee. Her pussy was very hairy, covered with a dense growth pubic hairs, which were rather reddish in color. I was aghast, and for the first time I realized the realities of hostel life. Here there would be no privacy and girls would have to expose themselves in every way before the prying eyes of others. Parul washed her ass with her left hand fingers and stood up, her pee still dripping from her pussy hairs. Her panties were around her ankles, and her dress was drawn up to her waist. I had a clear view of her hair covered pussy, which resembled an upturned triangle between her feet. She washed her hands and simply walked out of the toilet, as if nothing had happened.

Very soon four senior girls came visiting us from adjoining rooms. They introduced themselves as Sneha, Daisy, Rita and Sangeeta. They were all from the fourth year and were our seniors. I braced myself for trouble, the moment I saw them. I was right. Sneha, it was clear, was leading the gang. They came inside our room and made their intentions clear. They wanted us to get acquainted with them and to “please” them in whatever manner they desired. Sneha’s voice boomed loud and clear that any resistance on our part will invite most unpleasant actions and as such we should co-operate. We resigned ourselves to our fate as we knew that “ragging” was very much a way of hostel life and that from next year onwards when we became seniors, we will be the raggers, with the fresher being the ragged. We were ordered to stand in a row side by side and before long there boomed Rita’s voice “now you girls you strip and let us seniors see your assets”. I looked at Nisha and then at Parul wondering what to do. “Come on girls, strip before we ourselves tear all your clothes off you” rang out Daisy’s shrill voice.

First it was Parul. She took off her saree, blouse, and petticoat and stood in her bra and panties. Sangeeta rushed forward and pulled down Parul’s white panties exposing her pussy. Then Parul herself took off her bra and there she stood stark naked. We had no other option but to follow suit and soon all of us three were fully naked standing before the glaring eyes of the four seniors. Sneha exclaimed “By God, what assets do these three have. They should be proud.” Glaring at Nisha, Rita shouted “you bitch, why you had to shave your pussy? Listen it is an unwritten law in this hostel that no girl can shave their pussies and they are to let their pubic hairs grow normally—understood?” Nisha had no answer and she only nodded in assent. Sangeeta came up to me and after tweaking my pink nipples and aureoles, lightly tugged at my ample black pussy hairs. Her fingers separated my pussy lips after parting the hairs and soon she was rubbing my clitty and fat inner lips. I squirmed as my juices began to ****** out and involuntarily, I parted my legs, thus allowing more freedom to Sangeeta’s probing fingers. She felt around my inners and squealed in delight “look she is a virgin and her cherry is yet to be broken.” The others screamed in peals of laughter. Next it was Parul’s turn. She got the same treatment as me but her ample boobs were squeezed hard by Rita’s strong hands.

“Girls, you will now meet our demands” ordered Sneha and Daisy together. We stared at them full of apprehension and fear, wondering what will follow next. Before we could react, the four stripped off their dresses and stood totally nude. “Girls, when you have showed us your treasures, there is no reason why we should not reveal ourselves” spoke out Rita. All four had hairy pussies, some with very dense pussy hairs and one with a light furry growth along the length of her pussy lips. Sneha’s boobs were the biggest-at least size 38 and resembling ripe melons with black nipples and aureoles. She had black and curly pubic hairs (like mine) which covered her pubes and ran down the length of her pussy lips reaching her ass. Rita’s boobs were tight and firm with brown nipples sitting on top. Daisy’s boobs were the smallest with pink nips and aureoles. Her pubic hairs were light brown in color and dense and curly. Her brown clitoris was poking it self out of her pussy lips, barely visible from amongst her brown pubic hairs. Sangeeta’s pubic hairs were least dense though black in color and her boobs were perky, shaped like two ripe mangoes sitting on her breast with raisin like nipples brown and large.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behan Ki Malish

Chudakharh Family

Meri Khala Aur Main