Guy fucking girl in bus

From Gudalur bus station I wanted to go to Bengaluru. The bus was at midnight. It was very cold outside and I was wrapped in a shawl over my woollen coat. But the cold was just piercing and cuddled I was standing in the bus stand bldg. I am to go for an interview at Bengaluru. The bus was to come from somewhere and I am not sure whether I will get a seat.
In this cold night there was nobody who will give me some clarification. I was told to ask the conductor about the availability of the seat. The bus came. We were five people who ran to the entrance of the bus. The conductor said dont worry, there is enough space and he asked to go and sit in the rear. There was no light in the rear of the bus.
I just moved along the ailse and sat at a single vacant seat. The other individual sitting in the same seat near the window was also fully covered up and sat like a bundle. I paid the fare to the conductor and he issued me a ticket. He moved forward to issue tickets to the newly boarded passengers. I kept my hand bag over the loft and sat down to take stock of the situation.
People everwhere were sleeping and many were not aware of the new passengers boarding the bus. It is midnight and nobody even moved because of the chill. The bus started the journey. There was some movement within the bundle near me to indicate that a human being is cuddled inside. I too made myself into a ball and covered the whole body with the shawl.

But the shawl was totally inadequate to give warmth from this cold. My hands were cold. By rubbing them together does not give any relief. I just kept the hand underneath and sat on them. I just moved closer to my co-passenger so that I may get some warmth from him. He too understood and he moved closer to me.
His rug was thicker and he opened up one portion and offered to include me inside. Thank God, there are kind people in the world. I just got closer and his rug was thick woollen and it was very warm inside. Oh my God, it was a female and not a man. With her knees pulled up, she was there cuddled into a bundle but very warm and comfortable.
The warmth was very welcome and comforting. In the darkness I could not see her anatomy and was afraid of touching her body for fear that my hand should not reach some untouchable area. Once after entering inside her rug, she readjusted her position that I was just between her legs and straight over her body. My head was placed over her chest.
She covered her face with another scarf and hence I could not make out whether she is young or old. My face rested over her boobs, soft boobs. I put my hands around her and hugged her closer so that she may not slip from her seat. She is turned towards me and her legs stretched on either side of me and I was sitting between her legs. How close I can go near her midriff.
She gave a lot of warmth and I was simply enjoying the warmth and getting closer to her. She was wearing a churidar and kameez and her shawl was around her face. Touch of her body indicated that she is very firm and hence very young. I covered her legs with my shawl and put my hands around her waist and pulled myself closer to her.
The odor of her body mixed with some perfume indicated that she is a young woman. Quickly I ran my hand over her boobs and then over her navel and then down over her pussy. She did not prevent or even object to my hand search of her body. I placed my left hand over her boob and pressed it softly and searched for her nipple. It was already erect.

My open mouth searched for the other boob over all the clothes she wore. It was a small young hard boob with a hard and erect nipple. I tried to insert my hand from underneath her kameez and it went right up to her bra. Her hand was holding the loose ends of the rug and did not prevent the movement of my hand.
I was emboldened and brought my hand to untie the churidar and go deeper inside. She showed mild protest. I looked up into her eyes and it was totally dark and I could not make out anything. In the meantime my hand softly touched her panty and went deeper inside and touched her pussy. She had some thin hair in the pussy area, but it was damp.
My hand without showing any hurry was just rubbing the pussy area including her clitoris. I could feel her shudder of the whole body. She widened her legs more and moved closer to me. It was impossible to unzip my pant and bring out my erect cock near her pussy. Or I can make her sit on my lap and then try to push my cock inside her pussy.
I just turned to her side and gestured her to climb on my lap and sit with her legs wide open. She just lifted herself up and I immediately pushed my legs underneath sothat she can sit on my lap. Quickly I unzipped my pant and my cock was already out. I untied her churidar and pulled it down with her panty so that she can sit on my cock.
She hugged me with her hands and I did the adjustments below in a running bus. The tip of my cock was at the entrance of her pussy. That was not enough. I had to unbuckle my pant and pull it down so that the full length of my cock will be useful to her. She was hot. Her churidar untied and pulled down with her panty and with her bottom totally naked, sitting on my naked lap expecting for my cock to go inside her and give her pleasure.
Somehow I got it done. My cock was inserted inside her pussy. It is half in. She moved forward to take more in. Her face was revealed. She is a young lady, very beautiful, lusty and hot. She hugged me tightly so that more of my cock will go inside her. In the bustling and jolting of the bus, my cock went deeper inside her cunt and she slowly moved forward and backwards to simulate fucking.
At each jolting I pulled her body closer and closer and I had full penetration into her. I kissed her on her cheeks and then on her boobs. The bus was running and my cock was safely inside her cunt and there was too much of dampness inside her cunt. I thought I should go through it faster so that somebody may orgasm. But she prevented it.

She liked the present set up, tucked safely inside and small movements giving her pleasure. The was stopping somewhere. The dim lights were put on. Nobody moved. Nobody bothered. Bus driver and conducter went to take tea. We made some readjustments to make out position more comfortable.
Because we were both covered up with a huge rug, nobody will know what is the condition of the people inside the rug. We were not moving our bodies and hence we did not induce the curiosity of anybody. The lights went off and the bus started to move. It is still very dark outside, and the time showed 2.30 am. She made a quick movement and I think she got an orgasm.
But she wanted the cock inside and the same set up to continue. There was no talk but the idea was understood. She orgasmed again, but she did not want me to move inside her to bring forth my orgasm. By the tightening of her muscle I could understand that she has had an orgasm. The girl was taking good advantage of the situation. I ran my hand all over her.
Her boobs were soft, firm, small and indicated she is young. She did not wear any jewellery and hence she may not be married. But the way she got my cock inside her, she is very much experienced in sex. The was she turned in her seat and came on my lap showed that she is lusty and was wanting a fuck very badly. I just kissed her on her cheeks.
She kissed me back on my cheeks. She took out some tissues from her hand bag and gave me and asked me to wipe when I orgasm. I made some brisk strokes and I got my orgasm. I collected my cum in the tissue. With her hand she woke up my cock and inserted it inside her cunt and it was erect again.
She moved forward and backwards on my lap and my cock went deeper inside her. I could hear soft moaning sounds coming from her mouth. This is the first time I fuck in a bus a girl of total unknown origin. She also does not know me. Both were horny and it just matched. Now we became more bolder, and she fucked more vigorously sitting on my lap and her legs were wound around me.
I hugged her to hold her but my pressure helped her for deeper penetration. I squeezed her boobs one by one and she liked it. The only problem was that we could not undress and do things openly. In the meantime, the girl got up from my lap, pulled up her panty and churidar and tied up her churidar, pulled down her kameez and sat in her seat with her shawl covering her face more to hide her identity.
I pulled my pant up, zipped and buttoned and buckled up. The show was over. The girl was getting ready to get down. I asked for her name. She did not give. I asked for it again. She said Shiraz. The time was 4 am. The bus stopped at a stop. She smiled at me and slowly moved forward with her rug covering her body and trailing behind her with a bag hanging on her shoulders, she bid farewell and went away. I felt a great sense of loss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behan Ki Malish

Chudakharh Family

Meri Khala Aur Main