Radha Bhabhi

I must tell all readers in the very beginning that Radha Bhabhi was not at all my Bhabhi, everyone use to address her Bhabhi after her name so I too started doing that. Truly speaking because of my shy nature I never dared to try anything weird to experience sex.
I admit this as well that, neither I had courage nor I had much money to have a girl friend in the town to enjoy life as I belong to middle class family and for me experiencing sex for the first time with Radha Bhabhi was a matter of sheer luck, though my attraction towards matured females like Radha Bhabhi was any day more than the girls with a maintained figure girls but I could not think of her in that perspective, because she was mother of the 14 year girl I was teaching.
I was living alone in the town from very long time since I started doing my bachelors and while doing my masters in specific stream I was seeking some part time job to get some handy cash and very soon I got opportunity to teach a girl of 9th standard who was weak in studies.
They were millionaire and I was fixed with a good amount, any day more then I was expecting and it was that girl’s grandfather who fixed me for this job. For few weeks there was no conversation between me and her mother Radha Bhabhi, and I saw her quite often walking around the house as I use to sit in dining area to teach her.
Initially when I did not had any conversation with her, from her gesture and her way of talking to domestic servants, I could guess that Radha Bhabhi is an arrogant female with bit of superiority complex. As such I was very to the point with my student and always avoided talking to her about her family matters, especially about her mother but with in some more time I was aware of few things about Radha Bhabhi.
I guess Radha Bhabhi was in her late thirties; Ruchi (Girl I was teaching) had no father, Radha Bhabhi was widow, her husband was expired in savoir road accident around five years back, and Ruchi was the only child she had.
Anyway as I said I was not in conversation with Radha Bhabhi for long but I use to see her every time I use to go to teach her daughter and truly speaking somewhere I was afraid of Radha Bhabhi because of her reluctant gesture with their domestic servants. I remember first time she spoke to me when there was no one in the house out of 3-4 servants who could serve me tea,
and it was Radha Bhabhi who made tea for me and served me few eatables along with that and asked me if I am ok with a sugar in the tea. Radha Bhabhi was really very soft in talking to me and addressed me “Sir” as her daughter use to address me, even though I was around 7-8 years younger than her and she knew this fact.
If I had to detail Radha Bhabhi physically then I will say that she was having a structure of typical MILF, not fair, bit wheatish in color, I can say she was good-looking in a slightly fleshy sort of way. Radha Bhabhi had slightly long hairs going down till her waist, her breasts were full and heavy and big must be with a size of a small watermelon,
thrusting proudly out of the blouses beneath the pallu's of the sari's she always wore, though her blouses were always decent but the sari is always slung low, well below her naval, not much but she had slightly prominent belly, her buttocks were luscious, spreading *******lly wide, having lot of flesh on ass her mounds and thighs; I could make out her plump ass and massive thighs even when she is fully covered with cloths.
In short I will say that Radha Bhabhi was having body structure that any MILF lover like me could give his life to fuck her once. Anyway I feel that things moved in my favor in this context after very long, by now almost three months were passed and my student was showing positive results of my teaching in her midterm tests, along with her grandfather,
Radha Bhabhi was also happy with some improvement and our conversation about her daughter’s studies were very frequent and by now I could make out that my first conclusion about Radha Bhabhi’s nature, that she is arrogant was wrong, she was always serious and to the point with everyone and her pompous gesture was her style to get a respect from the domestic helps.
Anyway my conversation started with her, on the subject other than her daughter’s studies, when she was stuck in the problem with her laptop. Actually she was new to computers and that laptop was hardly few days old and she was struggling with one mp3 disc. I resolved that matter and she asked me few more things about the operation and finally asked me how to start movie on the computer.
To detail that I asked her for one video CD, she gave me that. As expected I detailed her that but I somewhere I was feeling that she was not satisfied even after playing that movie with her own hand and she asked me what should she do if movie stops playing after sometime on its own, I said then there must be some problem in the disc.
At that time matter ended there only and I continued teaching her daughter and till the time I got up to go Radha Bhabhi was sitting opposite to me working on her laptop. Finally she asked me when I was about to move that if I can teach her basics of computer and I agreed instantly without showing any glad expressions and once she told me that she can pay me for that but I dejected that and assured her that I will teach her basic applications of windows.
From very next day onwards along with Ruchi, her mother too became my student and like her daughter Radha Bhabhi too started addressing me sir and my teaching to both, mother and daughter continued for few days and I don’t know when I started fantasizing about Radha Bhabhi in the night and always ended up by shagging my load on her name.
Gradually I and Radha Bhabhi got comfortable with each other and she asked me lot of things about my personal life, about my family, like originally I belong to which place and where do my parents stay and from how long I am living in this town and all.
Though I was aware of her past even then she detailed me few things about her life and like that sometimes our conversation went off from the main concern and we discussed our movies and music choices.
Any way things were moving like that and as such Radha Bhabhi never tried to reveal any attraction towards me but she always seemed impressed from me and started considering me like a family member. At that time I really could not make out any reason for her concerned behavior with me but I could easily make out that I was getting extra attention from her as far as her hospitality was concern,
like awareness for my tea and snacks during my teaching to her daughter and her all these gestures increased my lust for her body and by the time I use to get up to go I use to be hard as Radha Bhabhi always remained around lobby and dining area where I use to tech her daughter.
Apart from her fleshy body I was falling for her every style and her gestures while talking to me and I must mention that she uses to talk to me in Hindi and at my end while fantasizing her in bed with me I use to imagine her speaking soft sexy words in Hindi while getting fucked.
Anyway all this went on going for nearly 15-20 days and by this time Radha Bhabhi very well knew how to operate computer and surf internet and as such I did not had anything in basics to teach her and she asked me about few other application of computers and I detailed her about one photo editing software and she told me to install that in her laptop.
Truly speaking till then I could not think even in my weirdest imagination that my fantasies about fucking Radha Bhabhi will ever get real. Anyway next evening after my class with her daughter, I and Radha Bhabhi sat together and as the installation was in progress she spoke to me again about her doubt about the movie playing and asked me if somehow we can repair that CD which is not playing properly in her laptop.
I asked her for that disc and surprisingly Radha Bhabhi got little scared and tried to avoid going further in that and asked me about the installation which was going on. At that time I could not make out reason for her avoidance and once again I asked her for the disc but she avoided talking to me about that I too ended that matter as I could see that Radha Bhabhi was little uneasy with that.
Finally installation ended and showed her the basic tool of the application and decided to get up to go and unexpectedly this time she opened the subject of defected CD and told me to wait for a minute and came back with a disc covered in a brown paper and spoke “Sir aap ye Disc ghar jaakar dekh lena,
apne Laptop pe…….. aur please isske baare mein kisi se koi baat mat karna….aur agar ye theek nahi ho sakti to aap issko fenk dena…” (sir you can see this disc at your place, on your laptop and please don’t talk to anybody about this, and if it is not repairable you can throw this).

From her words and gesture and the way Radha Bhabhi gave me that disc I could have make out that this is not normal Video CD even then foolishly I asked her back “kaunsi movie hai”? Radha Bhabhi was already nervous and my question made her more uneasy and she spoke in fumble voice,
“aap dekh lena…..ghar jaakar English movie hai….aur please iske baare mein kisi se koi baat mat karna….. aur mujhe massage kar dena… main aapko phone kar lungi gayarah baje ke baad ” (you just massage me and I will call you after 11 O’clock). I realized my foolish question and kept that disc in my bag and came out with a throbbing heart as I could guess that it’s an adult movie.
Surprisingly I was hardly 10 minutes away from there I received one massage from her, once again saying, “please isske baare mein kisi se koi baat mat karna…..” I replied with “don’t worry….” Once again Radha Bhabhi replied with “thanks” and wrote that she will call me after 11.
Starting my laptop and putting that disc in my laptop to play was the first thing I did as I reached to my place and as expected it was a blue film, there were lot of scratches on the surface and it was not getting accessed properly, I tried to play that disc and like Radha Bhabhi said it got stuck after hardly 4-5 minutes, and by that time it stopped after bit of casting guy and girl on the screen were kissing and taking off each other’s clothes.
Movie did not moved ahead and hanged the application but I was hard like never before, I could not wait to get on bed to go to sleep to masturbate one more time while fantasizing Radha Bhabhi name and as expected without wasting even a single minute I started jerking my rod and finally shagged my load by Chanting Radha Bhabhi’s name while saying “Bhabhi… I will fuck you…main aapse bahut pyar karta hun” and all.

Time was hardly 8 at that time and I was really eager to talk to Radha Bhabhi now, though even at that time I could not guess that I will be able to fuck her, I was just happy to get in her contact with this subject. Finally my phone rang and I took the call, after formal hello Radha Bhabhi asked me “aapne wo disc dekhi?”

“Haan….but Bhabhi wo theek nahi ho sakti….uss par bahut scratches hain” I replied, “ok…. Aap usko fenk dijeyega…. Please kisi se iss baare mein baat mat kariyega” once again Radha Bhabhi requested me not to talk to anybody about that and I replied with ok and asked her again, “aapko ye mili kahan se?” (From where you got this?)

She told me that she got this disc from the house itself while cleaning and must be her husband’s cousin brother who lived with them for couple of months nearly one year back. I said ok to that and asked her if she want, I can give her such Discs by saying, “Bhabhi agar aapko chahiye to, I can give you this type of CD” as expected at my end I wanted to continue this matter of sex with her,

Radha Bhabhi hesitated in replying, I could make out that even on phone “aap kahan se laaoge?” (From where you will get?) Radha Bhabhi fumbled while asking that. “aap wo tension mat lo, I will get you…. “ I replied and tried to relax her, “nahi sir rehne do…. Mujhe nahi chahiye” Radha Bhabhi said no to that and spoke again,

“achha ab main rakhti hun… aap please is baare main kisi ko kuch mat batana” Radha Bhabhi wanted to put the phone down, she was nervous, I could make out and once again in the end she requested me same thing, not to talk to anybody about that. Finally we ended talking,

I was disappointed as Radha Bhabhi said no to blue movies and that was the only way I could get in touch with her in this context but there was nothing which could stop me thinking about Radha Bhabhi with that perspective and finally I shagged my load twice, once in the night on bed while watching one MILF getting fucked on my laptop and once in the morning before getting up to go to my collage.

Throughout the day I was waiting for to get the evening, as I wanted to see Radha Bhabhi to recharge her body structure in my mind to do fantasy in the night while masturbating and finally I reached to teach my student. Things went just opposite to my desire, that day Radha Bhabhi did not came to that area and this happened for next day too, third day I heard her voice,

she was in next room which had common wall with the dining area but she did not made appearance that day too and now I could make out that Radha Bhabhi was hesitant to come in front of me and somewhere I was dying to see her. Finally Radha Bhabhi appeared on forth day and did not looked at me initially and walked straight to kitchen and returned back to the bedroom which was next to dining area,

once again after few minutes she came out and I could not stop looking at her, Radha Bhabhi was facing away from me and walking towards the main entrance which was bit far from there and I could see her going for long and glimpse of her *******lly spread ass, though fully covered with clothes it was more than enough to make me hard and arouse me up to an extent and

I continued looking at her from behind and suddenly she turned around to look at me and caught me staring at her. I wished her Namastey just with expressions and she replied in the same fashion and went out of my sight. I was little uneasy with a thought that she has seen me staring at her from behind and I was drenched in her thoughts when she came back and I saw her coming back and this time Radha Bhabhi was looking at me and wished me

“Namastey sir” I replied with same, she asked me whether I had tea or not and after getting a response once again she went inside the bedroom. I finished my class and came out of the house; I was almost sure that this story has ended here only but I was wrong, somewhere in the middle of way to home I received a text from Radha Bhabhi saying “I will call you after 11” I replied with just “ok”.

Truly speaking I was happy through out the way without any reason, and aroused as well and by the time, clock reached to 11, I shagged my load on her name one more time and switched on my laptop and played on blue movie while waiting for her call and exactly five minutes passed to 11 my phone rang, it was none other than Radha Bhabhi. “kaise hain sir? (how you sir)”

Radha Bhabhi asked me, “ main theek hun (I am fine), aap kaise ho (how are you)” I replied, “wo do-teen din se aapse nahi mili, actually bahut ajeeb lag raha tha” Radha Bhabhi spoke casually, “I can understand, main samajh sakta hun” I replied in same fashion while forwarding the movie on my laptop, till the fucking started on screen,

“aap bhi mere baare mein kya soch rahe hoge, ki main kaisi hun” Radha Bhabhi spoke with perplexing mind state, “nahi Bhabhi…aisi koi baat nahi hai, take me as a friend and feel free, aap koi tension mat lo” I replied to comfort her and at my end I was uncomfortable of my life, I was hard like iron in my lower and desperately wanted to go Radha Bhabhi ahead.

“actually Ruchi (her daughter and my student) ke papa ko gaye paanch saal se jayada ho gaye hain,…… kabhi kabhi bahut akelapan feel hota hai” once again Radha Bhabhi spoke, and then spoke again after a small pause, “aise hi uss din ye CD mil gayi to… achha lagga, but wo theek se play hi nahi hui” “Bhabhi maine se to a se puchha hi tha…aap bolo main aap ko CD la dunga…

koi problem nahi hai, take me as your friend” I replied and further tried to comfort her, “aap please kisi se iss baare mein koi baat mat karna……?” once again Radha Bhabhi requested me not to talk to anybody, “don’t worry Bhabhi… I am your friend, tell me do you want that type of movie” I asked her again for the blue movie, “haan…..lekin aap plese mujh se uske paise le lena”

finally she accepted that she needs blue movie and told me to accept the cost of the disc, “paise ki koi baat nahi hai, I will get you 2-3 discs” I replied, “nahi ek hi bahut hai…. Baad mein dekhte hain…agar chahiye hogi to bol dungi” finally Bhabhi replied and I could feel the hesitation in the flow of her words like never before. “Ok… kal main aapko ek Disc de dunga…class ke baad”

I replied, “nahi koi jaldi nahi hai, jab ho jaaye, tab de dena” once again I could feel the hesitation in her voice, as if she was speaking with a pounding heart. “I have one; I think wo aapko pasand aayegi…. I will give you that…aur please paise mat dena…. Because now we are friends….aur friendship mein paise beech main nahi aate” I replied and tried to impress her with my words,

“ok” Radha Bhabhi replied with just one word and then spoke again, “chalo ab main rakhti hun… good night” she wanted to end the conversation, I replied with the same Good night and disconnected the line. Well friends I don’t think I will be able to write my mental state which I had after that, I was flying on clouds and could see things happening,

though as such there were many problems on the way but I had reason to be positive, I knew it will be very difficult for me to get what I use to fantasize, Radha Bhabhi was belonging high class gentry she might be taking me just as a friend, and practically it was really difficult to assume that she will ever think to lie on bed with me to have sex, at that time I too just wanted to carry on this type of friendly relation with Radha Bhabhi.

Any way I surfed my whole collection, in laptop and in collection of Discs to choose the disc to give it to Radha Bhabhi, but something was running in my mind, and decided to buy a new disc for her, actually I wanted to give her specifically MILF fucking disc and to do that next day I skipped my class and went to the market of pirated CD’s and bought few DVD’s and among them two of them were totally featuring MILFs,

getting fucked by younger chaps, one for me and one for Radha Bhabhi. In the evening Radha Bhabhi was roaming around the dining area where I was teaching her daughter and as she saw that class is ending she came with her laptop, pretending that she wants to ask something.

I responded to her questions and finally inserted two discs in the front pocket of her laptop bag without getting noticed by anybody except Radha Bhabhi. Friends truly speaking I cannot forget her facial expressions when she was sitting face to face with me, her heart was beating high and she was somewhat blushing and as Radha Bhabhi saw me putting those disc in the bag her heart beat went double.

“ye do(two) DVD hain, 3-4 hours ki ek hai…. Jab dekh lena to bata dena aur laa dunga” I spoke in low voice, “ye to new lag rahi hain” she replied, “haan….meri wali playing mein problem kar rahi thi, so I bought new ones for you…… I don’t know kaisi hain…because maine bhi nahi dekhi hain” I replied and I lied each and every word I spoke, neither my discs were having any problem in playing,

now I was unaware of the material of those two discs, as I said one of them was featuring just MILFs in action with young guys and other one was threesome specific, either two men were enjoying one female or one man fucking two females one by one. Once again Radha Bhabhi asked for the amount I spent on discs but once again I replied with a nice senti statement by saying,

“friends ek dusre ko paise nahi dete” and Radha Bhabhi smiled on that. Finally I took a leave and moved to my place with hell of mind state a fully erect rod. Once again somewhere in the middle I received “thanks” as a text from her, once again I replied with somewhat quote of friendship saying,

“friendship ka rule hai, No sorry…No Thank you” and further continued “dekh kar batana movies kaisi lagi…”, Radha Bhabhi did not replied for that, like past nights once again I slept after shagging my load while watching one MILF like Radha Bhabhi getting plunged by a young chap like me in standing doggy style.

Anyway that night ended and as such there was no progress in this matter for next few days, I was expecting that Radha Bhabhi will tell me whether she liked the movies or not, but she did not responded in my favors, though I was regular in conducting my class and I use to see Radha Bhabhi daily as she use to roam around the study area during the class but as such we never came in much conversation and specifically nothing with the subject of blue movies,

she was limited to formal Namastey whenever we met first time and later with a very light smile whenever our eyes met during class. At my end by this time my lust for Radha Bhabhi’s body was touching its peak; I never missed any chance to stare her fleshy and *******lly spread ass mounds packed in sari,

whenever she walked facing away from me and as such there was no such night in which I did not masturbated while chanting her name with erotic statements like, “Bhabhi…. I will fuck you” or sometimes addressing straightaway from her name with using Bhabhi, “Radha…. Baby I love you and I want to fuck you…meri jaan mere pass aaja tujhe bahut pyar karunga”

and all such things were making me crazier with every passing day. I don’t know what was running in Radha Bhabhi’s mind, she was not willing to get in any long conversation with me, from the beginning I was sure that I will never go confronting with her on bed to have sex, I just wanted to get into conversation with her on the topic of sex or blue movies and from present her gesture I was sure that things are somewhat ending here only.

But I was wrong, things moved in my favor again but after very long time and it was somewhat surprise for me and I was not at all expecting whatever happened between me and Radha Bhabhi. Suddenly one night around 10 I received a call from her, I took it enthusiastically assuming that she needs more movies but I was wrong.

Radha Bhabhi informed me that she is going to live in her flat with her daughter for few days which was bit far from that place and for few days I had to come there to teach her daughter. I penned down the address and assured her that I will reach there on time. I wanted to go ahead in talking to her about the movies given by me but I felt hesitation in talking to her and our conversation ended with formal good night.

Truly speaking that night I was restless till 4, I masturbated twice in that span and now I was getting desperate to start the conversation about blue movies with Radha Bhabhi and to do that I decide to take few disc along with me next day to give it to her on my own and intentionally I took one Disc of MILFs getting fucked in various positions, but to my surprise by the time I reached to her flat something else was waiting for me.

I don’t know whether it was planned from Radha Bhabhi’s side or I was just fortunate. When I reached to her somebody was sitting in the living room, some guest and Radha Bhabhi was chit chatting with him. I got sited on the couch and tea got served as it was already in making process,

initially I could not understand what was going on and I was thinking that I will not be able to give those discs to Radha Bhabhi in the presence of that guest but later things turned just opposite when Ruchi (my student) came out ready to go out with a girl of her age.

Actually that guy who was sitting with Radha Bhabhi was her relative and the other girl was her daughter and they were taking Ruchi along with them in some marriage and within 15-20 minutes I was alone with Radha Bhabhi in the flat and by that time tea was over. After their exit Radha Bhabhi explained me reason for her to shift here for next few days.

Actually there was an important marriage in her relation and many guests were coming from other towns and her house was full of people, with the purpose of Ruchi’s studies and her nature of living in solitude she shifted herself here for week’s time.

Friends it was a day which I cannot forget throughout my life, I was in very strange mind state, Radha Bhabhi told me to be sited as she was preparing dinner. I tried to avoid sitting for long and asked if I can leave as I was getting really very nervous from her casual gesture and I could not gather courage to give her DVDs but Radha Bhabhi insisted me to stay and told me to sit for few minutes.

All the time she was in kitchen I was preparing myself to initiate the talk with her and finally by the end when she came back I took out those two discs and gave it to her by saying “’Bhabhi ye do(two) DVD’s aur laya hun main aapke liye” I could see Radha Bhabhi’s facial expressions changing and she got bit conscious while extending her hand to accept those DVDs,

I was nevertheless nervous, it could be seen in my voice and somehow I spoke again “kaisi laggi aapko wo movies, dekhi aapne?” “dono achhi thi….aapko chahiyen wo dono CDs?” Radha Bhabhi replied and asked me back and I could see from her voice that like me she too was nervous. “nahi koi baat nahi, aap rakh lo” I replied, though we were looking in each other’s eyes but,

our hearts were pounding and I could see from her facial expressions that Radha Bhabhi was intended to say something but it was not coming out of her mouth. “achha main chalta hun” I replied after few seconds while looking at her confused expressions. “dinner karke chale jaaiyega” Radha Bhabhi somewhat invited me to have dinner with her,

“nahi Bhabhi main chalta hun” I replied and don’t know why I tried to avoid, though I wanted to spend time with her, it was my hesitation which was overcoming my desire. “Ruchi to kal evening mein aayegi…….” Radha Bhabhi spoke again and told me that her daughter and my student will come back next day evening,

though she ended her sentence but from her facial expressions I could see that she wants to say something in continuation, “sir aap yahin ruk jaaiye raat ko” finally Radha Bhabhi uttered in low fearful tone, I could see that her heart was beating high, even my heart beat went double as I heard that as I was not at all expecting that.

I don’t know if she had this in mind from the beginning, or she has shifted herself here for this specific reason or she decided this spontaneously and asked me after gathering courage with in her. We continued looking into each other’s eyes for few seconds and Radha Bhabhi was asking my decision from her eyes, either it’s yes or it’s no from my side and I was looking at her like a dumb with a throbbing heart.

“sir aap samajh rahe ho na, main kya kahna chahti hun?” before I would have given my verdict, Radha Bhabhi asked me again, I moved my head in Yes, still we were looking in each other’s eyes and still I was unable to say anything neither “No” nor “Yes” “aapne kabhi kisi ladies ke saath kiya hai?”

Radha Bhabhi asked me again; once again I moved my head but this time in the fashion of No, “to aaj yahin pe ruk jaaiye, …. hum dono raat ko thoda sa relax ho lenge” Radha Bhabhi spoke again, though she was speaking whatever she wanted to, she was giving me fucking proposal in straight forward words, but I could see that her heart was beating high and her nervousness was increasing.

“boliye sir, rukenge yahan pe…..subah subah chale jaaiyega?” she asked me again, I would have biggest fool if I would have said no to it, but certainly I was confused and Yes was not coming out of my mouth. Finally after couple of more seconds I moved my head in yes while looking into Radha Bhabhi’s eyes.

Our hearts were still beating high and apart from knowing my uneasiness I could see restlessness on her face too. “aap jaakar Condoms le aao….. is road par thodi si door pe hi ek Chemist shop hai….” Radha Bhabhi spoke again and told me to get condoms.

I got up to go and came out of apartment and could not believe whatever was happening with me, I was about to Fuck Radha Bhabhi, mother of a girl I was teaching. As I said earlier Radha Bhabhi was having body structure of a typical MILF and she was not at all slim, though Radha Bhabhi did not have much belly but she was bit fleshy.

She always wore saris but from her *******lly spread ass mounds I could make out that she was having massive thighs with big juicy and pompous milks. In appearance I cannot say that she was beautiful, rather she was above average looking female having few birth marks on her face,

but she had sharp features and the thing which always appealed me was her reserved and to the point nature and any day I was thinner than her or you can say that she was having huge body as compared to me but I would still say that at the age of late twenties physically I was in good state and I was confident that I will be able to handle her body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behan Ki Malish

Chudakharh Family

Meri Khala Aur Main