Sex with My Engaged Cousin

Meghna, is my hot 29 year old cousin sister. Though, we have always lived in the same city, we have never been in great touch with each other all our lives. Thus, we weren't that close. But if there's one thing i've always remembered about her, it's the fact that she gets hotter every occasional visit she makes to my home. Being a shy guy i never go talk to her every time she comes over. I just stay locked up inside my room fantasizing my own sex stories about her. I was now 22 years old and she had once again come home on one of her occasional visits. I was coming back home from work and just when i walked in, i saw her.

Boy oh boy, was she hot!! Hotter than ever in her sizzling saree... Her face was the most beautiful feature. She had long straight Black hair which ran till her voluptuous, round ass. A few strands fell down on her face which made her face look irresistible to me. Her lips were nice, red and juicy . . I wanted to chew them right off her face. Contradictorily, I wanted to kiss them so gently and treat her like a goddess, my goddess! The clear face and her sexy blue eyes gave me butterflies in my stomach. I could feel a hodge-podge of emotions within my body, like i was in love and lust at the same time. I wanted to make-out with her that instant, kissing those hot lips of hers.

Looking down, her creamy neck was more than calling me to suck on them. Her skin was lusty and what i could only imagine as creamy. If only i had a chance to feel her sexy body i would really know. At this point my dick was already half erect. It was like as if all the emotions in my body had triggered an impulse on my genitals and i could almost not control myself anymore.

Observing more closely, She had the most curvaceous body i have ever seen on a lady. Her breasts were just about the right size and it was like she was holding it up for me to grab it. I couldn't resist my temptation looking through her transparent saree at how low she was wearing her blouse, showing so much cleavage. I have always known her to be a nice, decent homely girl, she's probably transformed into something else now. She had perfectly sized breasts and i wished i could have seen them better if not for her saree covering them. The black blouse was what i understood as short sleeves which rolled down only a little farther from her shoulders, showing her long slender and smooth waxed hands to me. I wanted to gently open up her breast and feel those godly tits of hers. I was totally out of control now! Never have i been this horny looking at someone - Maybe my math teacher at college, but this girl seems be wipe my maths teacher's ass right off the floor.

She was standing right in front of the door. She was tall, sweltering in a bright red saree. Since it was a transparent one i could see through her saree below her lovely, godly breasts and i got a sight of her deep, but sexy navel. Looking to the side, her shapely hip was in sight and believably the most skin she could show in this traditional dress she wore. I wanted to grab it. Yes, her hip was so doubtlessly lustrous and creamy. The elegant beauty of her waist and the alluring way she was showing it off was as if she was giving me an open invitation to feel them. Being more on the trim side, though i wouldn't say she was skinny, but she seemed extremely immaculate. Perfection couldn't be the right word. I couldn't take my eyes of her lovely, tranquil midriff.

Further down, her ass was salaciously shaped, just in resonance with the size of her breasts. The dress she wore just gave away her guard. She looked sluttier than ever and this is not the Meghna i knew 4 years back!

My dick was more than just erect now, it stood up and was sending signals to my entire body to do something bad to her! To punish the bitch and teach her what it is be fucked by me. Dirty thoughts entered my head and i could only imagine her naked on my bed while i fucked her with my dick, feeling her perfectly shaped breasts while she moaned with happiness. And then i would whisper in her ear "You are the most fucking gorgeous girl i have ever met in my entire life".

And right then, My thoughts were ruptured by her voice -
"... some water?? Are you ok?? Why do you look so shocked?"

I jumped right back to my sense - " Uh.. I'm sorry, I had a bad day at work...and woah! Meghna! How are you?? It's been 2 years and you look better than ever" - I took this opportunity to move forward and leaned towards her as if to hug her, and surprisingly she responded and put her arms around me and gave me a hug - I felt her breasts rubbing against my chest while my hand went around her, pushing her hair out of the way and felt the smooth skin of her back. She was wearing a bare-back jacket so with one hand i could feel her back, and with the other one i felt her hot and sexy waist below her tiny jacket. I saw below and got a perfect view of her sexy body. My nose could pick up her scent from her bare neck and i smelt her cold sweat mixed with some woman's perfume. My erection was out of control. My fingers were actually touching her bare body. If only I could rip her saree apart now. My fingers moved through her body in a very subtle way, as i did not have the guts to feel her like i actually wanted to.

The hug lasted about 5 seconds, But i got a nice feel of her waist, bare-back and mis-riff regions. I didn't have the guts to squeeze any of those though. I guess 5 seconds was more than enough for her to realize my erection, so she gently moved away from me and answered:

"I'm good Roshan, How are you? How's your work coming along??". She gave me a gentle smile with those sexy lips of her. I had to have her!

"Not so good. It's getting so hectic every day! One of these days, I am gonna get myself fired, sit at home and watch movies all day!" I replied.

Laughing softly she said "Ya i know the feeling, It'll get better though - you are just starting. Oh and i am getting married. That's the reason we are her if you are wondering why"

She's getting married?? My knees suddenly felt so heavy and i was breathless for a second. She's going to be with another man? I felt jealousy in my guts. Though, the picture of her fucking someone else excited me in a cruel sort of way.

Looking around i could see her parents and another tall guy, whom i guessed as her fiance. I smiled at them and gave her fiance a very weak smile. There was heat all around me. The fact that i was standing next to Meghna aroused so many thoughts in my head and to top it all off, i now hated this guy sitting on my couch.

I heard my mom from inside the kitchen - "Go change your clothes Roshan, They are here to invite us for Meghna's Marriage"

I gave another glance at Meghna who continued smiling at me and then walked towards the couch and sat next to the bastard.

She called me - "Roshan, meet Vivek - My Future Husband" I shook his hand and gave him a weak smile again.
Looking down at them on the couch, I got a better view if her cleavage through her saree. His hands were around her shoulder now. Burning with jealousy and desire, i stormed off to my room, latched the door, ripped my clothes off and masturbated.

All i could think of was Meghna. Her sexy saree seemed to invite me more and more to feel her body. I wanted to Squeeze her ass and feel her breasts. I wanted to gently touch her hip and clutch it without hurting my goddess. My mouth started watering. I imagined myself sucking on her deep navel. Then my lips moved up her body up until her breasts and i could feel myself sucking on them like a baby, while my finger went up her smooth vagina. I could almost hear her moaning - " OH FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME...I AM A DIRTY BITCH..I AM YOUR GODDESS..."..At my most excellent time with her, i felt my penis harden bigger than ever. Satisfaction Guaranteed.

I heard the door blast open, and my eyes opened wide in shock - Did someone just walk in? When i came to my senses I could see more clearly and i saw my Goddess would i had just fucked in my dream standing right in front of me looking at me in awe. I wasn't wearing anything. Meghna started at my huge dick.

Quickly I took a blanket and covered myself. "I-I-I'm sorry!" She muttered, looking down now feeling utterly embarrassed.

"It's the damn door, Gotta fix it one of these days..." I replied.

She walked out without another word. I ran towards the door, latched it properly again and sat down still shocked over watch had just happened. My heart was beating faster than ever. I was now seeing Meghna in a totally different way. Am I in love? Whatever it is I had to have her before she leaves today. My brain started working in twisted ways. I wanted to feel her, Grab her and fuck her like a sex Goddess. In all the excitement, I almost forgot what she came in for? I quickly put on some clothes, cleaned the blankets and rushed out. I Found Meghna Near the fridge in the hall way. She was drinking water. After seeing me, she looked away.

"Hey, there's nothing to be worried about. It happens. Come on, Like you haven't seen American Pie?" I was trying to make it as comfortable as possible.

"Yeah I got you. Sorry for walking in on you. Oh by the way, I came in to ask you if I could take your room tonight? We'll be staying over here tonight as it's already too late and it'll just be stupid if we left for home tonight. It's a 2 hour drive you know"

Perfect! She's staying over! I Had to make my move now. I looked around to see if her fiance was anywhere near us. I took this as an advantage to move closer to her.

"Gladly" I smiled "Where's your fiance by the way?? Is he sleeping over too?"

She smiled back "Oh no, He has to go back to his Office. They had an emergency. He might be back only in the morning"

My plan was falling into place before I could even start planning it.

"That's sad" I smirked to myself " Ok come on in then, I'll show you around"

We both walked into my room together, I got a good view of her voluptuous body. This time i was braver. My hand reached forward and touched her ass. I gave it a small squeeze and casually moved her out of the way. Her ass was perfect. I saw her smile. I was shocked! Did she actually like that?? This was getting more exciting. I showed her around my room. It was really untidy and i really didn't care. Right now all i wanted was to feel Meghna, If not fuck her. I again moved closer to her and this time my hand voluntarily touched the pallu of her saree. What the hell was i doing??

Thinking fast i asked " What material is this? Are you comfortable wearing it with all the heat??".

She laughed " What heat?? You have your AC on Roshan. Which world are you in?". I dropped her pallu, but this time careful enough to touch her hip. I felt her skin again. She had such a soft and creamy body. My hand was literally on her bare waist now. I pulled it away after she got aware of it. She looked away too. I saw her blush this time though. She walked towards my cupboard now to look at my trophies.

I couldn't control myself anymore. I walked behind her and slowly got my fingers on her waist. I put both hands on either sides of her hip and started feeling them.

Finger by finger, both my hands were on it. I got excited again. I didn't care what she might think and i wasn't subtle in my moves anymore. My hand slowly moved around her waist and mid-riff and i gave it a small squeeze. Now My hands moved towards her navel. Oh it was hot, i could feel her body heating up. I could feel mine heating up. There was heat everywhere. My hand was feeling her navel now. I started fingering it and felt my dick got so erect that i think i could have shot out some cum.

"What the hell are you doing?" - She cut short and pushed me away. What was she doing? She let me feel her for so long and now she pushes me away? I felt embarrassed. My Hands were shaking all of a sudden.

" Meghna, Look, I'm sorry... I don't know what i was doing. I thought you liked it" I explained.

"I'm getting married and i hardly know you. I saw you staring at me Roshan but i didn't know you had the guts to make a move. I am 7 years older than you!!" She replied. But i saw her eyes constantly move towards my dick which was still erect after i got a wonderful feel of her.

I wanted to apologize and just walk out, but instead i uttered words out of control - "Age doesn't matter Meghna. The moment i saw you i wanted to have you. You look so fucking hot! Can i atleast just feel you for a while. No strings attached. This won't leave this room and won't have anything to do with your marriage!!"

She was shocked - "But i am your cousin Roshan and there are rules...How can you even ask me..."

I cut her short - "Look didn't you like it when i felt you? Answer Honestly". I took a step towards her. I felt braver now. I would do anything to have her.

She started to blush and looked down - "..what...what do you mean..no..nothing..."

I took another step - "Come on Meghna, You got a really good view of my dick and i know you want to feel it.."

She became more and more shy - "...I dunno..."

I put my hand over her hip again - "Fuck the rules" I said. I squeezed her waist. She whimpered a little. I moved my hands all over belly. She was as creamier and slender than ever. My hands were all over her voluptuous body. I pulled down her pallu. Now I could see her breasts in their magnificent size. But couldn't believe how sexy her navel looked below that.

I saw her closing her eyes. She knew she was in for a wild ride. I couldn't believe it. I met her just an hour back and now i am going to fuck her?? My sex Goddess Meghna...??

"Vivek shouldn't know" She moaned while i hugged her gently feeling her bare-back. My hands were all over her ass now. I felt them as gently as possible. I squeezed her Waist again and started fingering her navel. Both my hands feeling all the skin it could. I Made her stand and i experimented my hands on her. I took it step by step as slowly as possible. I then kneeled down and started tonguing her navel, while my hands squeezed her ass.

"Oh roshan...This...is...so..hot" She moaned." You should also know I'm a virgin"

WHAAAT! No wonder She seems so excited. "You are in for the ride of your life baby".."You are all mine and I'll treat you better than Vivek would ever treat you"

I pushed her onto the bed. I gently felt her lips. Moving mine closer to hers, I kissed her. Her lips were so soft!! I wanted to keep kissing her forever. I Gently stroked her hair and started kissing her cheek and then her neck. She had completely let down her guard now. I Now felt her breasts. They were perfect! I ripped her Jacket open and got a clear view of her breasts through her bra.

"Rip them open!!"She moaned.

I agreed. I got her bra hook and pulled it out. Her giant breast were now in plain sight. I immediately felt them. One hand cupped one breast while i sucked on the other nipple. Her nipple was so hard now. I softly cupped both her breasts and took of her bra and jacket. I ran my hands through her breasts again! they were godly! She must've been working out- her tits were round and perfect. I cupped them real gently. Then i squeezed both her tits. She moaned. I dug my face in between her perfect tits. She loved it even more. I kissed her all over her body! her lips, her cheeks, her neck, her breasts, her armpits, her navel. She was loving it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behan Ki Malish

Chudakharh Family

Meri Khala Aur Main