Kritika having hot sex with boyfriend

Hi friend..my name is Kritika and I am from a small place of West Bengal. This is a story of me and my first encounter with my boyfriend. I am an engineering student of 1st year and my boyfriend is a dance teacher. We have been together since 7months and we were quite a happy couple.

I was not a virgin and had sex with my 1st boyfriend with whom I had been together for 2 years and then we broke up and after that I had been with my present boyfriend whose name is Shantanu. Shantanu was a virgin and he always had an inferiority complex with my previous boyfriend as I broke my virginity with him.

Now to describe myself- My age is 19years with an awesome figure of 35-28-36 and my height is 5'3. Well I am not heavy but I am voluptuous and my belly is a bit fleshy but not round. My greatest assets are my big round boobs, my heavy ass, my fleshy thighs and my thin waist which is every boys dream I guess and my skin colour is fair. On contrary my boyfriend has a petite figure.

So lets move to the story. As I told you, my boyfriend is a dance teacher and runs a dance school. So on our 6th month anniversary, he told me to come to his school. before that also I had been to his school but we just kissed and hugged and nothing more due to our shyness as both of us were shy in nature.

But today it was going to be different. I reached his school in a rickshaw and then entered his school. I was wearing a tight purple tee which showed my assets and skinny jeans which complimented my thighs and ass..and he was wearing a black t-shirt and a jeans. When I entered, he kissed me on my cheeks and welcomed me.

After that we sat down on two revolving chairs which were quite comfortable. After that we chatted and suddenly he held my hand and looked in my eyes and said "you look sexier today! I love you baby". I replied with a kiss on his cheeks and after that he held my head tightly and kissed me.

I also responded to his kiss and then we were kissing passionately and out tongues moved freely inside our mouths. Suddenly he slided his hand inside my tee and started feeling my boobs with my bra still on. My nipples were erect and he started pinching them which led to shivers on my body. He kept kissing and feeling my boobs for 5minutes.

After that he asked me to open my tee and I did so. He then opened my black bra and started crushing my melons. He started crushing them so hard that although I like it hard but I had to ask him to slow down. He then kissed me and started presing my nipples and breasts. Now he was doing it with so much perfection that I was wet inside.

After that he started sucking my left nipple and crushing my right boob. I mourned "yea baby..suck them..yea..i love you" then he started sucking my right nipple and pressing the other boob. This continued for quite a time and then he slowly unbuttoned my jeans and asked me to open it. I did so and then he slid his hand into my panty and started rubbig my clit.

I was on cloud 9 and asked him to fuck me "please fuck me baby" as I had my last encounter with my ex and it has been quite a while but he asked me to wait. Then he fingered me while rubbing my clit with his other hand. After that he started licking and sucking my whole body including my thighs, naval, belly, back, earlobes etc.

He sucked each and every part of my body giving every part of my body equal time while I was mourning. After that he asked me to lie down and he licked my wet pussy and clit and drank all the love juices. Suddenly I saw him wearing a condom and then without saying anything he just inserted his cock which was 6.5 inches and started fucking me with full force.

I mourned "yea babyy!! aaaaahhhhh...ummmmm...aahhhhh..love youu..yea fuck me like that..aaaaaahhh slow slow aahhh... slow it...!" and he was breathing heavily. Although I wasn't a virgin but he made me feel like one.

He then asked me to come on top of him and I fucked him and my boobs were bouncing and he wanted to eat them but couldn't and after sometime I came and ran out of breath but he wanted more so he asked me to come on doggy position and then he fucked me like that and he bent to crush my boobs.

After sometime I felt his cock tightening and after 3 more strokes he came and then we slept in each others arms. After that we had sex 3 more times and then I returned home. My boyfriend now lives in Delhi and I miss him and his cock! Hope you enjoyed! feel free to post your comments and i'll write more stories of our encounters next time..!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behan Ki Malish

Chudakharh Family

Meri Khala Aur Main