Kumar having sex with Maddy

Glad to have been a regular reader of this Forum , with great pleasure would like to share few of my encounters which I am trying to pendown the same as it is . Briefing about myself Kumar ,have been a Senior Management Professional in the IT Industry and an entrepreneur handling multiple business , about personal have been happily married for 8 yrs now.

Have been a very highly proactive person my entire life and wud be till my death , and also have been a very sensitive and active guy when it comes to sex and admiring Beauties . Thou have not been that good looking but don’t know I do attract girls with my major asset which has been a God Gift for my life – Talking , can communicate or discuss or debate on any subject,

and also have been a very good listener and advisor for all but would give extra interest towards girls which has given me many such opportunities to eternal pleasures . Enough of me let me narrate you one such incident with a colleague of mine.

Had taken up a Job with one of a MNC in Bangalore where was supposed to spearhead Business and Operations of PAN India Operations which had totally been in loss for quiet some time , as have been a person to take challenges joined the organization and brought success in to it redeeming and covering the entire loss with tripling the revenue generation within a short span of 1year.

In the beginning stage of my job with them , due to severe backdrop in reaching the targets had to increase the current man strength so had to appoint few resources . Interviewed some and happened to freeze on some resources out of which their was one married lady by name Maddy who was a fresher to our field who had taken up a job after several years after her marriage with a ruthless Army Major,

she was beautiful and had a slim but stiff statistics despite having a child of 10yrs, whom I put her on training with one of my team manager , their was a major differences in their chemistry and I started getting complaints every one hour and by EOD from both the sides. Handling this situation had counseled the TM who denied training her but could handle one resource out of the three, whom he had referred.

I myself took up the responsibility of training all the three and made them to handle their tasks independently by themselves , amongst which thou Maddy had initially shown tremendous results with oscillations . One fine evening during a coffee break expressed to discuss with her about this , to which she herself wanted to talk to me about this.

Later that evening most of my colleagues had logged out , was going out for a break for a smoke, seeing me going out she followed me and came sat next to me at the smoking zone which was dark by then and started sharing her personal life which had been disturbing her performance.

Showed some care and I consoled her and told that I cant buy these reasons as I am answerable to my higher ups in US , by then which she had tears rolling down and was like dumbstruck. Feeling sorry for her state I held her by her shoulder and was consoling her to relax , she bent and rested her head on my shoulder, in return had held her by my arms.

She felt very comfortable after this and did prove by performing better to best , taking guidance whenever required reaching her targets. Not just her my entire team had attained heights with great results . Hosted a party at my office itself to celebrate this achievement on a Thursday. She was much more happier about it and thanked me for that , I patted on her cheeks and slightly pinched her nose and winked.

Everybody enjoyed in the party , taking liberty onto it few of them expressed their intentions of taking an off the next day to enjoy a long weekend. I granted them a paid leave to whoever wished . Few wanted to work and wanted to utilize this leave someother time. To balance the workload I took up the responsibility of sharing others works , so had to work on the weekend also all alone.

Accidentally Maddy had also come to office to send some report, On Chat she pinged me and called me to her seat as she had some query , i finished a Clients Telecon and then reached her desk pulled a Chair next to her and was casually talking to her and pulling her legs about some silly mistake she had done , she felt shy about that and caught and hugged my arms and rested her head on it,

I just looked upon her she raised her head and gave a cheeky smile and closed her eyes. Devil in me had woken up by then , still in that sitting position on our respective revolving chairs , just hugged her by one arm to comfort her more which brought her head on my chest ,with her head raised up still , taking this as an opportunity gave a peck on her forehead,

she moaned “Hmmmmmmm“ and opened her sexy eyes with a broad smile. I Continued kissing her on her eyes ,nose, cheeks, chin and finally met with her juicy lips , by then my other hand which was busy working on her Desktop mouse had already found its way to explore her juicy, firm and the sexiest assets had ever seen. ohhhhhh it was an unexpected and kind of a dream still for me.

I was in a trance and so was she , I realized about this after sometime and got back into my senses , I just moved away from her lips and just kept looking at her eyes and didn’t want to depart so was she . She was wearing a red tight Tshirt and a pink 3/4th which had stuck to her body as if it was stitched attached to her body , I became much more firm to continue the act,

I placed my right hand on her stomach and kept moving around on the dress itself , on the process I moved it a bit up and came in contact with her bare skin which was really smooth and still firm despite being a mother of a 10yr old girl child , we had our lips locked still and had hugged her tight by one hand still, felt uncomfortable in that position,

to be in much more comfort position picked her like a baby from her seat and made her sit on my lap sideways , she had her hands around my neck and still puffing and as soon as she sat felt my grown up and throbbing dick on her ass ,she gave a slight moan and gripped me with all her strength and lip locked me and had increased exchanging our juices,

to grip her seating on me kept my left hand on her firm ass and the other hand on her right inner thigh and pulled her still closer to me , after which started to move my right hand over her thighs and moved it near her pussy with her pants still on , she just raised her heads closing her eyes and took a deep breath and sat straight experiencing the magic of my hand on her holy hole.

Her melons were right in front of my eyes giving me a feast , my concentration diverted from her pussy to those firm melons , Pressed and kneaded them on her dress itself for few seconds and pulled up her tshirt , Found those melons being arrested in a tight thin satin bra.

She was hungrily looking at me and was waiting what I wud do next , kept my hands on those melons again pressed it harder this time than before and we both matched our sync in kissing each other , eventually tried pulling up her bra which didn’t even budge , loosened my grip on her ass and moved the same to her back to find the hook , which I was successful in separating them.

“WOWwwwwwwwwwwww” was my expression to find those still firm melons which had not changed their shapes with small pink nipples as like they had never been used before . Felt them by my hands , gripped both of them one after the other , couldn’t resist anymore , like an hungry lion pounced on those tits,

felt them on my cheeks and moved my mouth over it and started sucking them , she gasped for a while with her right hands on my back and the left on my head massaging and pulling my hairs towards her chest more . “Uppppphhhhhhhh “ she shivered and let out a moan ….My hands kept on kneading her tits one after the other , so was my mouth ,

I rolled down down my right hand to her naval and made circles there , she felt ticklish she caught my hand but didn’t stop , I gripped her naval very tight and put my index finger into it, she couldn’t tolerate the pleasure , she just bend over a bit more which gave me much more space to suck her nipples and so did her thighs separate a bit more wide.

Ran my hands over her pussy and pressed it tight as if there is no tomorrow . She gasped again and had become uncontrollable and she didn’t even try stopping me . Moved my hands to her pant buttons and tried removing it , but it was tight . She opened her eyes and saw my discomfort understood about it got down from my lap and stood , just unbuckled the buttons and looked at me.

I too stood and again hugged her tight and started kissing her , she was too short and thinner than me . As my hands wandered around her back , in kind of me in a bending position I put in both my hands inside her unbuckeled pants and held her ass cheeks tight , slightly pulling the pant down which was not at all budging from its place but did give me slight access to those soft,

tender ,small butt cheeks which were slightly cold and also hot ,with goose bumps all over them. Just massaged them for a while still kissing her . Had bent too much to access them and it was too long , my back started paining so removed my hands and stood straight with my hands on her back.

We looked at each other again exchanged smiles . she felt shy and hugged me tight resting her head on my chest , she was hardly 50% of my physique .i held the hem of her Tshirt from behind and pulled it up she made way to me remove them , with some effort it separated from her body , told her “its very tight“ , Maddy asked “What ??“ in a lower and shaky voice, Told “Everything in and on you“.

She smiled and again fell over me which automatically gave a clear path to the brassier to be separating from her body without any intrusion or effort to remove it . She dropped her hands , it fell over. I moved her a bit and removed my TShirt , she saw my hairy chest and digged her face into it , experiencing the fragrance of the AXE Deo and went crazy.

In return made her sit on the table, parallely had held her hem of her pants along with her panties, on the process of making her sit had pulled them completely down , she too bent over and adjusted herself to remove her skin fit 3/4th and her panties , she didn’t even touch them , I removed them sitting on the chair.

It was my turn to have my eyes and jaws wide open to see her clean ,small , pink ,juicy and atmost an totally hairless pusssy. Was amazed to know that there were no traces of any pubic hair at all and got to know she is blessed with such a boon of being hairless . Was drooling at it , spread her legs pulled her close to smell the fragrance of Ponds Talcum Powder which drove me much more crazier,

I literally pounced on it bending her over and spreading her pink pussy lips apart and started tasting her juices which had already started oozing with no limits , she caught my head and was continuously telling “no no no please , don’t do that , I m very sensitive , I might get an infection , please baby , please , have never done this ohhhhhh God , dear pleaseeeeeeeeeee “ she kept on mumbling this for long and kept on pushing me away and also pulling me,

Looked at her , she had her eyes closed , biting her lips she was totally in a trance and had totally lost herself to me offering me everything ,accepting whatever I did to her . I slurped up all the juices , gave a kiss on it and stopped and just looked at her again . She Opened her eyes and had slight tears in it. Was shocked to see her in tears , I thought I might have hurt her , so asked

“ What happened dear ?? was I rough ?? did I hurt u by any chance ? sorry “ she stopped me by closing my mouth with her fingers . She was panting still and told me this is her first time she has had an Oral Sex nor has seen anything of that sort nor had heard of it as it was a taboo for them . She thanked me for it .

I had a big smile on my face and asked her “ then did u enjoy it dear ?? “ she nodded her head in acceptance and said “ it was fantastic” , I asked her “ u want it again ? “ , she gave a big smile with shy and bent down from the table to hug me , I got up a little , hugged her with all my might and gave a peck on her cheek and started chewing her lips making her taste her own juices,

she slurped my lips and was like totally lost , she put her legs around me and was trying to feel my body heat on her. Its really a great feeling of feeling ones body when they are in real heat , it feels like we are literally in fire and we are on smoke , upppppphhhh so heavenly it feels . Was almost rubbing my crotch on hers in this process,

so was she too doing the same and we were panting and kissing and trying to take breath whenever possible. We kept on looking into each others eyes and were in heaven kissing each other , she smiled which loosened our lips grip . I made use of this period to remove my pants , she left me free and was looking at my pants , as soon as it went down along with my briefs,

she had a big smile to see my brother who was in full attention . She looked at my eyes and closed her face with her palms telling “ u r so huge “ , I told “ u shud thank my brother for it “ she was confused and asked “ who ? “ , showed my dick and told “ He , he is my little brother , Thank him ! “ , she smiled and said

“ Ohh is it , thought something else , m ok thank u my darlings brother “ just like that , I told “ he doesn’t accept thanks like that , u need to shake hands with him “ , She understood what I meant and closed her face again with her palms and again opened and looked at my Dick and moved her hand towards it , she just touched it and said “ thanks” , I said “so mean ,

thank him properly “ , she starred at me came down from the table , held my dick firmly in her hands as like it’s a baby , she made her face as like shes talking to a baby and said “ Thank u sweetheart “ and moved her head to it and gave it a kiss , and got up soon wiping her lips of my precum , I asked her “ don’t u like it ? “ , she said “ I like ur brother ,

but sorry baby I cant do further , I knw what you are expecting , butttttttt …….“ , I stopped her said “no issues sweetheart” , and hugged her again , my dick was touching her navel area , I lifted her again with her legs spread around me and carried her to the front desk where we had a huge sofa , made her lie on it , and I too went on her,

was smooching her again and was trying to reach my dick to her pussy which was not at all reaching to her , she was so short , I broke the kisss , positioned my Dick to her love hole ,and rubbed it for a while up and down the pussy lips , she was squirming to the core . She looked at me holding her both the hands behind and holding the sofas arm rest and said “ Sweets , please be gentle “ ,

I smiled at her innocence looking into her eyes I guided my dick to enter her love hole to the bottom most possible , every inch of my dick entering her , her eyes opened wide and wide along with her mouth and her hands gripping the arm with much more force , so was I enjoying it felt as if my dick is entering through a soft butter …. “upphhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh “

was all I cud say closing my eyes slowly . I stopped once after I reached the bottom most of her pussy ,I pulled back a little , what a pleasure it was , I started moving with light strokes , she had her mouth wide open still and started enjoying my each and every stroke with slight pain and pleasure , almost after 15-20 strokes she stopped me moving by holding my chest upwards ,

panting and asked me “ baby , no protection ? what to do ? “ , I held both her hands back again leaned over her , gave another deep stroke and said “ Just relaxxx and enjoy baby , lets look into it later on “ , she was also in a noreturn position as like me and started humping and thumping for the next 15minutes closing my eyes with atmost concentration below ,

she kept on squirming and was also giving me return strokes and was moaning in almost a crying state with her teeths clutched sometime , biting her lips , opening her mouth wide open … I kept reading and riding her to the max , was dripping and sweating profusely , she looked at my body and said “ u r totally wet all over “ , I just nodded and continued dripping my sweat on her body and sofa ,

was almost in a climax stage I removed my dick from her love hole . made her sit on the leather sofa arm rest again , held her by her butts, and was exploring her butthole with one finger and had taken an entry to her glory hole again, giving her pleasure from both the holes , as well as kneading her tits very roughly , and parallely lip locked and increased my speed ramming her cunt ,

she was writhing in pain and pleasure now closed her eyes and made me cum in her taking up all my seeds deep within with she almost going into a uncontrollable pleasure and was almost falling down behind , upon which I understood she too has climaxed along with . Panting heavily she just lyed back on the sofa with her pussy pointing the ceiling still high on the sofa arm rest with her legs wide open.

i stood supporting my knee to the sofa arm rest profusely sweating and breathing high. After relaxing for a while , looked at her , she too opened her eyes slowly as like me and smiled and put both her arms up and invited me to sleep on her. I just leaned on her and asked “ Did u enjoy baby ? “ , she told “ Never in ma lifetime have had such kind of pleasure from my husband,

I came thrice now and twice while u were licking me .” was happy to hear that , we got up together hugged again and went back to her desk to collect our dress , put on and came back to the same place and turned the AC to the max speed along with a standing fan , relaxed again together holding each other in arms.

She excused for making use of the rest room for a while and so did I follow her and i came out early from the mens restroom freshening up . She had still not come , I went out to the smoking zone adjacent to the powder room and lit up a cigarette and was waiting for her , she knew where I wud be ,and came as like a ram follows its mother , she held my arms and rested her head on my shoulder and thanked me again.

I in turn touched her lips and told “ please no formalities anymore , despite we reaching upto this situation , I Love you dear ” , she too hugged me and said “I Love you too dear “ with a big smile. I kissed her on her fore head and on her lips with smoke still in my mouth , she too tasted the smoke from my mouth and broke the kiss coughing , we bursted into laughter after that.

We have had sex after this scene many a times till I was in that company for 3yrs , I resigned and have started up my own businesses in Bangalore and 3 metro cities after that , she didn’t continue working after I moved from that company , now she is back to her oldstate of being a house wife taking care of her grownup daughter.

We used to meet up some time till we broke up an year ago . I really miss her very much , and so is she which she has expressed it to our common friend who is one of my active girlfriend in my ever hungry life apart from her . Would share her story some other time when I get to pen it down. Please do share your views in the comments. And apologise if there has been any vocabulary or grammatical mistakes .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behan Ki Malish

Chudakharh Family

Meri Khala Aur Main