my sexy kavita aunty

hi everyone, today am going to tell my own story. i live in a small rural area and a aunty named radha lives there. we are her tenets.his husband left him and she had two kids. i used to go to her home when i am smaller(from 3rd class).i dont see her in that way till i was in 7th class. my friend told about that stuff and i was interested in listening to that.

one day he told that our aunty was wearing a black bra and she was lying down and talking to me.then i got a strict erection which i cannot control.then she asked her to sleep in her house as there was no one there but i refused. the next day i told my friend and the sleeping thing and he scolded me that i have missed a chance. from then i am getting closer to her. she asked me to come to a near by store as there are no lights in our street. so when i am going with her i am trying to touch her back and she smiled and moved away.i am addicted to her back and started touching it when i see her.as her house was above ours i used to go with her by touching her back. it gives a awesome feeling and she didnot says anything until her door comes and when the door comes she says go to home.

oneday she asked to come to a marraige reception as she was going alone and i went with her. while coimg with her in the auto i tried to see her breast by pulling her saree lightly and she adjusts it when it falls.that night there were no one in her house and her father was late from his work.she was just lying on the floor and she slept and i kissed her her. that was my first kiss.and i kissed her two times and the second time she wake up and asked me what happened.i said nothing.and this touchings have done so many times.

then i joined my college and my feeling towards her are increased day by day.one day it was raining i got up at 6:30 and my college is at 8:30.so i went up to her house and she was doing some cooking. i went to her and opened my zip put my dick out and went to her. she was wearing a nighty and she saw me coming but didnot noticed my dick. i went to her and touched my dick to her back and she asked waht happened. i said nothing and put my hands around her waist and she said "what are you doing?". i replied nothing. and she went back and she was cutting vegetables and then she sawed my dick and i put it inside by turning back. she watched my dick for some time and she continued her cooking.

then again i opened my dick and went to her and gave a samll movement and she didnot say anything.i then lift her nighty and touched her back. she moved aside and said "keep it inside"(about my dick).i kept it and again went to her and pressed her boobs.

again she moved aside and said you should not do this go to home. i remained still for 2 minutes started to do it again by by pressing her boobs. she said i am getting tension please not now come in the evening. i said one last time and pressed again. she said ok now go. then i again said another time. she said last time ok and i agreed and she turned baCK and i am keep on pressing her boobs and kept my dick out and againg lifted her nighty and tried to do some thing. then she pushed me back and ok we are done now you go to your home.

i returned from clg and again went to her home. i put my hand on her thighs and said that you thighs are so strong. she laughed and went to kitchen. i followed her meanwhile her father came and asked me about my studies. i said that i have some doubts and am here to clarify it. he said ask your aunty she will explain it. then i went to kitchen and asked her again can i touch it. she said no with a smiling face. i pressed it again and she was like enjoying it.

then her kids came home so i went back to my home.while going i saw her bra hanging out and i took it to my terrace and covering my cock. then she came up to took her cloths and saw me asked what is it? i said nothing and she came to me forcing me to look it. then her boobs touched mine and i hold her tightly for about a minute and left her. she smiled and asked about the brA. i said it was falling down and i took it and she asked why my cock is out.

then i went towards her and siad 1 time please. then she said what ? i said only once please. then smiled at me and she put my cock inside and went away.

next day i heard a news that my dad has been transferred and i went up to her home that afternoon as i was returned from my clg due to strike. she said you are a good boy you should not do any type to bad things. you should be good to every one. she said what do you want now. i remained silent. she said i am going to kitchen will you come. i went after sometime. she said its okay i know you from your childhood come to me. she kissed on cheeks. she put my hands around her waist then she said only one time ok. i was shocked and about to say something. she kissed on my lips and i remained silent. she asked to bring a cover inside her wardrobe and asked me to open it. i was shocked it was condoms and she said take them. then i begin to remove my my dress. i removed my dress and she was in a nighty and i lifted up and catched her and was about to proceed and asked me to give a promise that i must not do this again with any other girl expect your wife. i agreed and i removed her nighty. she is awesome i had it for about 3 and half hours. i still didnot remember it. it was awesome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behan Ki Malish

Chudakharh Family

Meri Khala Aur Main