First sex lesson

She is now a young woman with fair complexion and very beautiful. She is very soft spoken and has long dark hair with beautiful eyes. One thing that I like about her is that she always wear lose cloth so people can’t really make out her physique. She is about five feet high and had a beautiful body.

She started working for us when she was just a girl and we support her education till she decided to stop when she was about 18 years old. I later know that she stopped school because she was seeing a man much elder than her. Two years later when she was about 20 years old, she moved with this man who is a taxi driver.

Till then she was still a young girl to me and it never strike me that she is grown up. It was only when she moved with this man that I realized that she had grown up into a beautiful young woman. Since she live with this man, whenever she come to work I started to watch her and see how beautiful she is, deep inside me, I always wish that I had the opportunity o have sex with her.

In spite of the lose dress that she wear, I can still make out how beautiful her body is, I know she is much taller and has more build than my wife and I only wish I can undress her and see her in all her glory. I was alone at home one day and she came to work with a sad face, her eyes were still red and obviously she was crying.

When I saw this I asked what happened, but she was reluctant to tell, finally I persuaded her to sit in the couch while I sat opposite her and asked her again what is wrong. She then started to tell me about her husband, she said he always came home late and when he come home too, he was drunk and seldom take his dinner.

She said she was worried; she doesn’t want her marriage to go this way. She said she does not know what to do, because every time she started talking about his habit, he would get mad at her. “This morning too, I tried to talk to him about it but he was infuriated and he almost slap me” and she started crying again.

I can’t understand how and why I ask but I asked her the question, but I did ask her “What about your sex life?” She blushed and initially hesitated, but she musters enough courage and told me that they would only have sex when he is not that drunk, “but it is basically sex.” “When I asked her what do you mean?”

She said “sex for us means that he would move my dress up above my waist and he would then remove my panty and climb on me, then push his penis few times inside me and in few pushes he came inside me and that was it.” “I was just like a statue and receiving his sperms”, she said. Then I asked her did he ever kiss you and her answer is he occasionally smooch her and she started crying.

I then move to the couch and sat next to her, I took her head and let her cry on my shoulder. After sometimes I started to wipe the tear from her eyes and also slowly massage her head. I moved my hands on her black silky hair, and told her not to worry everything will be alright. While her head was on my shoulder, my hands started to massage her head then slowly down to her neck.

When I rubbed her neck, she then moved her head from my shoulder and turned her back to me to make easy for me to massage her neck. I massaged her neck for some time, then my hands move under her dress to her shoulder and from her shoulder I started to move to her spine. I then stand up and asked her to lie on the couch with her back to me and then I started massaging her entire back.

Because her bra was obstructing the smoothness of the massage, I asked her if she want me to unhook her bra. She said nothing and I take it as consent and unhooked her bra. I could see that she was stress out, and the massage gave her so much relief. She was lying on the couch relaxed while I massage her back;

I then asked her if she would like to unbutton her blouse to enable me to do a better massage, she again said nothing but moved her hands to the front of her blouse and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. I remove her top but kept her unhooked bra strapped on her body. Now I can see the entire upper part of her body and while she relaxed and oh how nicely shaped she is!

I again start massaging her and from the neck to her back I slowly went down to her waist, after rubbing her waist for some time I moved my hands under her skirt to the upper part of her ass and she did not complaint. I then move my hand again to her back and slowly move her bra aside and when I realized she did not complain I then tooked her bra and slowly remove it and she moved her body and her hands to enable me to remove her it from her body.

After I had removed her bra; she looked at me for a moment and I kissed her bra and she closed her eyes again signaling that I should start rubbing her back again. I slowly rubbed her naked back and gradually move my hand to her right breast. She raised her body to allow me to reach her rihgt boobs and I start to squeeze her boobs and play with her nipples.

Her breasts are firm and had and she still has those small baby nipples and I love squeezing it. While my right hand is playing with her right breast my left hand is moving towards her left breast, she raised her body to give my both hands ample space to play with her boobs. She started to move and writhe while I continue to caress and pinch her nipples.

I then move my hands to her waist and started to rub her ass from underneath her skirt and when she made no complaint I decided that she is now giving herself to me, I said to myself “she is mine now.” I removed her skirt and her beautiful ass was covered with just her small panty. I then sat on the couch and took her to me, is started to kiss her softly on the lips then gave her a passionate French kiss which her husband has denied her for so long.

I pushed my tongue inside her while my right hand was caressing her right breast. I then move my head down and started to kiss her neck and went down to lick and suck her breast one after another. I slowly made her lay on the couch again and I started to kiss her boobs again, I slowly move down to her navel and when I reach the spot between her navel and her pussy, she move and writhe.

Slowly I removed her panty and put my hands in her bushy unshaved pussy and started to play with her clitoris. She was enjoying it and she moaned like anything; she is a quiet girl but, she did made a quiet iiiiiiisssssshhh, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh sound and which makes me feel so hot. Then my forefinger reached her cunt and played which her wet pussy.

I move my head to her pussy and started to lick her clit; I played with it and even bit it occasionally. I started with the clit then move down to her love hole till her cunt is wet. I then move my body up to reach her face and kissed her mouth which has the taste of her love juice. This is for the first time in her life she could taste her own cunt juice and she seems to like it.

I then move her head to my left breast and indicating that I want her to suck my breast, she instinctively caress and suck my breast and kiss me till she almost reach my cock. She started with the left breast and played with the right one and then move to my hard right nipple. After she had done with my tiny nipples, she then move down from my nipples and kissed my navel till she reach my cock.

When she reached my cock she initially hesitated to touch it. In then took her left hand and put it on my penis. She is a good student; she copied every move I made and started playing with my penis but would still not suck it. I then took the back her silky hair on the back of her head in my hand and push her mouth towards my cock and once she started sucking, there is no looking back. She holds and sucked it as if she owned it.

I had to stop her several times just that I will not come in her mouth. I then lay her on the couch and move on the top of her and start inserting my cock inside her. She moaned and mover her ass up to reach my cock. I initially gave her a slow and steady fuck while I also play with her breast and sometime caress her back and most particular her ass.

I could see that this is the first time that she had ever had a real fuck, and we fuck for more than one hour and during those time I could feel her come several times. Her cunt is now very wet, it make a lovely sound “flock flock’ when I move my penis in and outside her cunt. I kissed her breast again and when I am about to come, I told her I did not have any condoms,

she told me not to worry because even if she is pregnant from me, people will always say that the baby is her husband’s since she is married woman now. She even said that she would like to have my baby. What she said increased my adrenalin and fucked her hard one last time and dropped my cement deep inside her cunt. I laid on her for sometime at the same time kisses and caress her body.

I could see that she is very happy now and I went to take some tissues to wipe our selves clean. I came back and she was still lying on the couch and I help wipe our love juice which flows down from her cunt. When I had finish she pulled me towards her and kissed me, I think it is her way of saying thank you. After she had kissed me she said that that was the first time I was really given love.

Since then I assumed that she had used all the she had learned from me with her husband because she always came to work with a pleasant and not a long face anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behan Ki Malish

Chudakharh Family

Meri Khala Aur Main