Priya with boyfriend

hi Readers....have been reading sex stories since long and always wanted to share my stories but never had the guts to do tht earlier. my name is priya 36-32-40....little plump but attractive features and body. this is about my sexual encounter with my boyfriend Raj few days back we bought a new house....although v were nt moving into it bt we were quite excited about it 2 be our sex adda in future....which meant v cud mk love 2 each other w/o any rok-tok.

(EPISODE 1 - FIRST tym we made love ovr thr) : we hd already planted fans and beds thr....after a little bit of cleaning in d house,we hd our lunch....HE ws all set to go 4 it but aftr cleaning I ws a lil tired so I wntd rest 4 a while....although HE ws all erect tht tym bt HE didnot want 2 pik a fite wid me tht tym for my being difficult....

AND I LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH 4 taking my mood tantrums cming bk to the serious episode= I lied on the bed 4 a while along with him asking him nt to touch me fr smtym vry smartly he obeyed me and started pretending as if he z also resting and slowly slowly started touching me casually on my arm..... very cunningly HE converted those casual movements 2 sensual moves....

HE always knew tht kissing me lightly on my ryt side of neck z my weakest point, so he started frm thr....aftr a lil bit of nakhra even I responded to his moves....we grabbed each other and smooched real hard as if ths ws our first tym for it...gosh, HE ws exploring my mouth all ovr inside as if he ws tasting sm sort of sweet ovr thr...

in the meanwhile his hands were busy touching my big boobs frm outside of my dress.....sensing tht my dress wud gt crushed, I took it off..... nw I ws in my branded white bra and zebra print panty....HE always admired my lingerie so I wo re best 4 him each tym.

HE ws hungrily looking at my assets and nw HE just cudnot control it......he wntd 2 tear off my garments....thankfully he dint he threw away my panty in a go and opened my bra to take my big tits in his mouth....closing his eyes he sucked them for a long tym like a baby trying to squeeze out milk frm thm.....the more he sucked, the more ecstasy I got. my nipples are vry big so he just loves sucking and chewing them a lot.

oh man I ws getting a tingling sort of feeling in my pussy as he chew my nipples.....my hand reached for his BIG rod outside his underwear....i got really horny looking at his red jockey....i felt his dick getting a hard on as I played with it playfully....dheerey dheerey maine hath andar ghusa diya to feel it better....side by side he ws busy eating my big melons....kabhi ek tou kabhi doosra....

ab mujhse bhi control nahi ho raha tha....i took off his jockey to feel his LONG dick in my small hands....wow man, it looked so beautiful to me.....fully erect....i wanted to taste it in my mouth immediately but by this tym with my sexy touches on his dick and balls, my BABY ws too horny to evn allow me that.

HE wildly parted my legs to eat my pussy....oh man, I was on cloud nine !!! dheerey dheerey usne mere andar jeebh bhi ghusa di, sath sath choosney ke.....now I could not take it any longer....he then came to explore my mouth and gave me the taste of my own pussy which he ws eating few seconds back......usually I dnt like tasting my own juices but I dont know why I react like a slut wen my baby performs awesm foreplay.

i asked him to shove his big rod in me without wasting anytym and very obediently he took his rod in his hand aur meri wet pussy ki entrance par rakh kar andar ek dhakkey se ghusa diya..... it felt sooooo hot and gud inside....i could feel the warm water inside my pussy and his dick was floating in there.

hum dono bahut garam they as we were mking love after a week.....he started rocking me faster and faster.....mera bhi excitement level badhta ja raha tha and then he announced tht he ws coming.....i wanted to ask him 2 stay for few more minutes.....par uski excitement ko dekhtey huey I knew stopping him wud b impossible...

evn I ws about 2 cum par kuch second se chook gai even he ws aware of it. we both smiled at the blunder lying in each other's arms and his dick shrinking in my vagina. we both were exhausted and lay side by side 2 tke a 15 min. nap in hot aftrnoon.

aftr the nap HE got with a jolt and wore his undies and jeans like a robot. I also got up from my sleep and saw him getting dressed. mera mann ek aur round ko kar raha tha par usko PUB janey ki jaldi thi mere sath tayaar ho ke. my legs were still parted and my pussy ws still wet. maine bina usko kuch kahe apni fingering karni shuru kar di...

he laughingly came at my side making fun of my tharak....i started fondling his dick frm outside of his jeans and to my surprize it started reacting to my touch.....i took the ROD out of his jeans zip and PUT THE SEMI ERECT dick in my hungry mouth...... ab coco poora khada tha and even my BABY ws high again looking at my advances and my fingering...

and was on top of me thrusting his rod in my mou th forcibly and started mouth fucking me holding my hair....i was loving ths rough treatment !!! HE threw away his jeans and undies.....jab tak vo apne kapdey utar raha tha....tab tak mainey sexily doosrey bed par palti maar di..... displaying my gaand to him teasingly (as I knew vry well HE z madly in love with my big Ass).....

aur vahi hua jo mainey socha tha.....like a lion he jumped on me frm behind and after feeling my juices in pussy with his hand for a while.....usne apna TOOL mere andar ek jhatkey mei ghusa diya aur dheerey dheerey rocking shuru ho gai aur humarey bed ki bhi chu-chu badh gai.....bed ki noise aur sex daal rahi thi situation mei...

beech beech mei vo upar thoda uth ke meri Ass ko admire karey ja raha tha....complimenting me tht I hv the best pair of them....these sexy comments were adding to the ecstasy....he was holding my melons frm behind and was crushing thm badly.... it was hurting but more than that it was enjoyable...

I was moaning loudly in excitement....i am usually very vocal in bed and HE loves it, I know  and he is nt tht vocal and I HATE it meri cheekhein badh rahi thi as I was heading an orgasm.....just thn he also announced tht he ws cming.....i asked him to cum inside me as I just LOVE it jab vo mere andar chodta hai apna discharge

mera orgasm ho gaya and I shivered like a baby under his huge body....uska bhi choota but to my surprise bahut thoda and it stopped. his rod was still hard inside my pussy and he started rocking again after a break of 10-15 seconds.....it was a lottery for me.....my pussy also started responding as his dick ws touching my G-spot now....

i was now heading towards my second orgasm as he was now rocking me like an angry RAMBO.....in the meanwhile, he was holding my boobs in his strong hands and was kissing my back,ears and neck in between......like a slut I used to twist my head and smooch him in a clumsy manner.....usney apni speed badha di and I shouted like a whore...

please mere andar hi chodna.....uuh uuh.....aaahhhh.....WOW....Wht an amazing fuck session it was. waise tou har baar hi humey lagta hai ki IT was great.....par aaj ki tou baat hi aur thi....now both us keenly dressed to hit the PUB.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behan Ki Malish

Chudakharh Family

Meri Khala Aur Main